The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
In terms of the Edexcel Maths boundaries, there's usually a teacher on here who puts them up a bit early. I shan't say which TSR user it is though in case they don't plan on doing it this year :smile:

Omg really, where the bloody hell is this person. Come on I really need to know what a C grade is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Oh crap, another brummie!

Posted from TSR Mobile
are you too?
Original post by Im_trying
Omg really, where the bloody hell is this person. Come on I really need to know what a C grade is

Posted from TSR Mobile
should be 70 max

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's why I didn't say who he/she is - because they'll end up getting lots of messages demanding them. :tongue:
Original post by Anmol_.
are you too?

Yep I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anmol_.
should be 70 max

Yeah I really hope it's not 70, I could fit with 65 or lower but any higher I don't think I'll make it

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's why I didn't say who he/she is - because they'll end up getting lots of messages demanding them. :tongue:

TELL ME, when does this person normally leak the GB? Like what time..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anmol_.
are you too?

Same here! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow so many brummies

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know what time they did it last year ? Also is it only for Maths ?
I am constantly thinking that I will get bad results
I am predicted as and bs but for some reason im underestimating my ability lol. Also will handwriting be a problem?
Original post by TheAnon121
What did you guys think of edexcel English language and lit exams??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did Edexcel Literature and I didn't think they were that bad. The Romeo and Juliet/Of Mice and Men paper was fairly straight forward as we answers pretty much the exact same question in class, the poetry paper wasn't that bad but I know I haven't done as well on that due to the unseen element. Hope that helps
Original post by Nilsatisoptimum
I am predicted as and bs but for some reason im underestimating my ability lol. Also will handwriting be a problem?

Handwriting won't be a problem as long as it's legible! I have multiple deformed fingers which really affects my writing after a while and I spoke to numerous people who have marked papers who say it's not an issue.
Good luck with your results, have confidence in yourself I'm sure you'll have done great!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nilsatisoptimum

So I am! Depends on how bad your handwriting is, they will try and find someone to read it but if it's really bad you may miss out on some marks you deserve

Posted from TSR Mobile
TELL ME, when does this person normally leak the GB? Like what time..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by nisha.sri
Do you know what time they did it last year ? Also is it only for Maths ?

I can't remember, but it's usually at night some time. And yes, only for Maths.
Original post by Do it Right
Omg hey!! Aww don't worry, I'm sure you've smashed them! There's nothing you can do now but hope for the best, so don't worry- positive mindset and all that 😊

Helloooo ;D. Awh thanks😌, I really hope so... That's so true I know, but easier said than done🙄...

Also same thing to you! I'm sure you've done amazingly well xx
AQA have confirmed an 8am release of all GCSE subject grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Good luck, it's nice you've joined us! The thread has seriously helped me stop having a breakdown the last few weeks.

I hope you don't, too! Good luck and enjoy the last few days

Yeah, idk why it took me so long :tongue:. That's true, it's reassuring to see people in the same boat as me😄. Good luck to you too, I'm sure you'll do great!
In around 9 hours, we'll 99% know our grades for edexcel maths!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest