The Student Room Group

I hate ENGLISH

I hated English Language, worst exam in my opinion
Original post by EnglishHater99

I hate the ambiguity of the markscheme, which allows examiners to hold vastly different opinions :frown:
Original post by _gcx
I hate the ambiguity of the markscheme, which allows examiners to hold vastly different opinions :frown:

If I do badly in English Language in two days time, its all down to that :/
Reply 3
English is one of those things that mostly comes naturally (especially with creative writing), because it's almost impossible to revise for. It must be so annoying as an A* student for most subjects, but getting a C in English Language just because you just naturally suck at it. :/
Original post by Harrykel
English is one of those things that mostly comes naturally (especially with creative writing), because it's almost impossible to revise for. It must be so annoying as an A* student for most subjects, but getting a C in English Language just because you just naturally suck at it. :/

This
Reply 5
Original post by Harrykel
true. You either know it or you don't. Thus the reason why reading is important :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by Anmol_.
true. You either know it or you don't. Thus the reason why reading is important :tongue:

Yeah, that's why I'm going to start reading a book per 2 weeks.
Original post by Anmol_.

Admittedly, reading helps, however one would find that English Language requires a specific form of writing which many students find difficult to adapt towards especially if they've been taught to write a different way from a younger age,
Original post by EnglishHater99

You and should have a baby who hates both, English and PE. Then he/she had find some who hates a subject and have a baby with them. Fast forward some generations and you'll have a person who hates literally every subject.

Quick Reply

Latest