The Student Room Group

Glasshouse Nottingham - Who are your flatmates?

Hi guys, I'm Natalie and I will be studying psychology at NTU!

Im staying in a 7 bed flat at the glasshouse and want to find who's near me.

So please post your block, floor and flat: I'll start: C1, Floor 6, Flat 139
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi, I'm Shannon, studying environmental conservation at Nottingham Trent 😊

I'm in block C2, floor 5
Original post by yeawhatever
Hi, I'm Shannon, studying environmental conservation at Nottingham Trent 😊

I'm in block C2, floor 5

Hey, I'm Catherine and I'm in the same block and on the same floor!
I'm studying Geography at NTU
Original post by CatherineDLee
Hey, I'm Catherine and I'm in the same block and on the same floor!
I'm studying Geography at NTU

Haha, I might see you around then, I'm in flat 145 :smile:
We might be on the same campus too (Brackenhurst) if you're doing Geography
Haha, I might see you around then, I'm in flat 145 :smile:
We might be on the same campus too (Brackenhurst) if you're doing Geography

Also in flat 145!☺️
Do you know anyone else who's in our flat and whether we can visit our accommodation early, as I don't know what's actually provided in our bedrooms (mirrors etc)?
Last question I promise, but are you getting the bus to brackenhurst?😅
Original post by CatherineDLee
Also in flat 145!☺️
Do you know anyone else who's in our flat and whether we can visit our accommodation early, as I don't know what's actually provided in our bedrooms (mirrors etc)?
Last question I promise, but are you getting the bus to brackenhurst?😅

I don't know anybody else, I haven't got Facebook so I don't know how to look for them and I don't know about visiting. I think you can probably book a visit over the phone and apparently they can do Skype tours. I'm pretty sure there isn't a mirror in the bedrooms though, but there might be one in the bathrooms :smile:

And yeah, I'll be getting the bus. I think it's called the N100 or something. I was thinking about buying a bus pass for the whole year - it's about £350.

What day are you moving into the flat though? I don't want to be the last one there, lol. Freshers week starts on the 26th, so I think I might turn up on the Saturday before
I don't know anybody else, I haven't got Facebook so I don't know how to look for them and I don't know about visiting. I think you can probably book a visit over the phone and apparently they can do Skype tours. I'm pretty sure there isn't a mirror in the bedrooms though, but there might be one in the bathrooms :smile:

And yeah, I'll be getting the bus. I think it's called the N100 or something. I was thinking about buying a bus pass for the whole year - it's about £350.

What day are you moving into the flat though? I don't want to be the last one there, lol. Freshers week starts on the 26th, so I think I might turn up on the Saturday before

I wouldn't worry I tried searching on FB, but had no luck finding anyone. I'm just going to move in on the earliest date (23rd?), look at whats provided then visit IKEA and Tesco for any essentials I've missed! But then, is there any point in all 6 of us bringing kettles, toasters and toastie makers??
It is the N100, but we can't get student discount or the student bus pass till we've picked up our NTU card on enrollment day, which is a bit of a bummer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending