The Student Room Group

anyone remarking AQA BIOL5?

just curious and would like to know what happens as a result of your remark. Need two marks to reach an A in bio fingers crossed
Reply 1
Original post by Kings_queens
just curious and would like to know what happens as a result of your remark. Need two marks to reach an A in bio fingers crossed

I'm in the exact same position! I'm 2 ums (1 mark) off an A in unit 5. I missed my firm choice uni because of this. I sent off for a remark on results day and I haven't heard anything yet. I'm quite worried because many people have said this year marking is much stricter and it's harder for you to go up a grade. Good luck to you!
Original post by Ktz98
I'm in the exact same position! I'm 2 ums (1 mark) off an A in unit 5. I missed my firm choice uni because of this. I sent off for a remark on results day and I haven't heard anything yet. I'm quite worried because many people have said this year marking is much stricter and it's harder for you to go up a grade. Good luck to you!

aww see i got a C in biol5 but in all my other modules i got all A's and so i need 5 ums to get an A overall which is like 2 marks. Hoping i get those two marks from the essay maybe? Yeah im so so scared too! I'm taking a gap year so the only problem for me is i'd have to retake unit 5 and only like 6 med schools allow resits :angry: Good luck to you aswell. I haven't ordered a priority mark so let me know how yours goes!
Reply 3
Original post by Kings_queens
aww see i got a C in biol5 but in all my other modules i got all A's and so i need 5 ums to get an A overall which is like 2 marks. Hoping i get those two marks from the essay maybe? Yeah im so so scared too! I'm taking a gap year so the only problem for me is i'd have to retake unit 5 and only like 6 med schools allow resits :angry: Good luck to you aswell. I haven't ordered a priority mark so let me know how yours goes!

Yeah I thought I'd get unit 5 remarked because it's probably easier to gain marks in the essay as it's subjective? Hoping AQA is nice to us *fingers crossed*
Good luck with everything!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest