The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shamalamadingdo
It was 125 for an A last year for edexcel, you actually think it'll go above 130 seeing as this year was a tad more difficult than last year? Lol..

it was harder than 2013 and 2014 130 should be correct
Are the CIE grade boundaries legit?
What I hate is when certain teachers really over mark coursework and you have a really tough marker.
Original post by TheBirdman
What I hate is when certain teachers really over mark coursework and you have a really tough marker.

But it's awesome when teachers under-mark, and then you have a more lenient marker. Unlikely, I know, but possible!
Original post by Anmol_.
What college u going to?

Sorry for late reply, had a nap, Sutton BMet, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by quiiddle
:confused::confused::confused: i'm a brummie too whats wrong with us? !!

We are more common than we think c:

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone know when the aqa grade boundaries are released?
Original post by moss6

8am

Posted from TSR Mobile
A few hours later and we'll practically know our grades :o:D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moss6

tomorrow 8am
Original post by extraordinaire
A few hours later and we'll practically know our grades :o:D

Posted from TSR Mobile

God I am actually pretty scared. My mum has already offered to have a midnight picnic tomorrow when I can't sleep, make that two!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
honestly i think the most asked question on this thread has been 'what do you think the grade boundaries for edexcel maths will be'
bit less than 12 hours (hopefully) and we'll find out

The EDEXCEL paper was fine, I did AQA Linear B and paper 1 was horrific. I really want to see the grade boundaries for it
what do you think the grade boundary for a* will be for aqa english language, i'd say higher than previous years about 60-63?
Original post by TheBirdman
It's a lot of pressure when you have family in the Oxford notable alumni but know your results won't be anywhere near as good.

Haha tell me about it! I have a family member who is an emeritus professor at Harvard 😂
Are all these grade boundaries that get released tomorrow legit?
Original post by TaniaB87
I know that as a mature student I should be above being nervous especially as I only need another 18 marks from a 62 mark paper to get the C I need in English language to get my firm choice place at Uni but I still am.

You are no the only mature student that is really nervous about their exams results I am as well need to pass either maths or english to be able to continue with my access course at college
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
God I am actually pretty scared. My mum has already offered to have a midnight picnic tomorrow when I can't sleep, make that two!

Hopefully after seeing the GBs we'll be able to sleep peacefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Im_trying
AQA have confirmed an 8am release of all GCSE subject grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep! They replied to my tweet saying approximately 8am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone take OCR maths? Seems like everyone on here is Edexcel. I thought the paper was quite nice, so I'm not looking forward to seeing the GBs!
OCR haven't responded to me yet - does anyone know what time they release grade boundaries. All but 2 of my exams were OCR!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest