The Student Room Group

What do I do when tormented, physically by someone?

I mean. I haven;t had sex for five years, or hardly at all in my life. I'm a heterosexual male. I am currently sitting near a woman with an unbelievably beautiful body.
I can't take it when this happens, and I'm struggling to cope at times.
I'm told I'm attractive but would rather know I'm not, then I would have an excuse...
As it stands I 'should' be succeeding more and enjoying what is a natural part of life. On top of this many women seem cold.

I am not enjoying this side of life, and I think when I feel that longing it is my sexuality, it is healthy, it's about biology but it isn't happening.

Sometimes the beauty of women is overwhelming, but , right now i'm sat next to another stunning woman, and I know it'll end in nothing. No flirting, her not being open or me not forming a conversation.

What do I do to break this trend?
I wish I had an answer for you buddy. My dry spell isn't nearly as long as yours but I don't have any luck myself. First and foremost though, do you actually speak to women?
Reply 2
Thanks mate. Yeah, I was much more natural when younger, but then life events and too many problems, at times mental, to deal with. Then there's the general more cold nature of people and women nowadays, phone and web obsession, etc.

Maybe if I had more options and more action it would also show, it's a bit of a snowball type of deal.

It sounds weird, but there is a cruelty about it, I just saw her again and her body is literally tormenting me it's so beautiful. I know at times like this, that I am fully straight and there is biology to be played out, like an innate natural purpose that seems so right, but people have thought, doctors and shrinks all, people I've known that I migth be gay because of no track record. Or even people who think it's a choice and I think women are beneath me.

It's really like a meat eater being asked to eat Quorn this, only I think If I was offered the two, deals, I'd for sure take vegitarianism plus these women, rather than meat eating plus celibacy.
Reply 3
I realise this sounds intense and a bit mad. i guess that's what it does...
Original post by Anonymous
I realise this sounds intense and a bit mad. i guess that's what it does...

Dude it sounds like you're about to ****ing kidnap her and do some sadistic sexy **** to her, she's so beautiful it's "tormenting" you? Then go and start a conversation with her. She isn't going to literally bite you for speaking to her, or yell at you unless she's nuts or on the rag lol :biggrin:. It seems to me that you just need more practice getting out there and speaking to people. Just take things slow. Start a conversation with someone on a park bench about something trivial, like "nice weather we're having isn't it". Remember fear is in the mind, it isn't real and it doesn't control you so long as you don't let it. So man up have some courage and start a conversation with someone, it doesn't have to be a beautiful person at first, you can work your way up to that. Don't worry if it goes badly. It's having the courage to do it is what matters and no one can take that away from you once you do it. Good luck and remember, there is no shame in fear there is only shame in letting fear rule you. :smile:
Reply 5
Thanks, Jimmy. I'm not afraid though, just abstracted, inept and out of the game.
I wish i could truly help and talk to you about this. But he thing is, there is nothing holding you back from asking the girl and taking it to the next step and being the one who makes things happen. I say this as someone who was just like you and thought I could NEVER ask. But for some reason one day I just did it, and I thought i would never but i got it. The girl feels the same in some circumstances, or she would be attracted and consider you just because you happened to ask. I swear when i say it is nothing stopping you but yourself. In the end, whether you say it won't happen or not, all that will be left is regret for not having asked that one beautiful girl you saw on the bus ride from Uni what her name and number was, or whether she wanted to go on a date with you. Nothing but regret, but for what was it worth? that's when you will snap out of all this and with the realization you may never see that girl again, you simply proceed to tear your hair out with grief and distress.

JUST. DO. IT. - literally. Think about what will be the end result, and that if you TRULY love that girl, you would snap the heck out of it and go up to her although you might be freaking out and feel like you've had a dozen consecutive heart attacks.
I mean. I haven;t had sex for five years, or hardly at all in my life. I'm a heterosexual male. I am currently sitting near a woman with an unbelievably beautiful body.
I can't take it when this happens, and I'm struggling to cope at times.
I'm told I'm attractive but would rather know I'm not, then I would have an excuse...
As it stands I 'should' be succeeding more and enjoying what is a natural part of life. On top of this many women seem cold.

I am not enjoying this side of life, and I think when I feel that longing it is my sexuality, it is healthy, it's about biology but it isn't happening.

Sometimes the beauty of women is overwhelming, but , right now i'm sat next to another stunning woman, and I know it'll end in nothing. No flirting, her not being open or me not forming a conversation.

What do I do to break this trend?

Masturbate - fully srs.

If you would like to enjoy an experience like you describe you have to put yourself out there and have a bit of confidence. I encourage you to try and talk to attractive girls on a daily basis (whenever you're out) not for any reason other than to get rid of fear. You can just ask for directions or whatever it doesn't need to be complicated it just needs to prove to you that you have the ability to walk up to an attractive girl and say something.
Start with small things then work your way up to longer conversations to getting numbers to asking them out etc. Like i said it's important to start small but you will gain that confidence that will eventually lead you to not fear asking girls out etc.

Not having sex can make you extremely frustrated but also extremely motivated to pursue women, so it can work both ways. I would suggest however that it's not that bad to polish the bishop every now and then as to ease the frustration/blue balls which will eliminate your 'physical torture.'
Reply 8
Original post by Pinkberry_y
OP describe to us what she looks like

Reddy brown hair quite short and tied back. Brown eyes
Narrow waist. Arse not big but does curve a lot out from her waist, and then the thighs point right inwards, really feminine.

Her back is perfect between not skinny, not fat, slim but with this really feminine shape to her shoulders and back. Her legs and arse are really slim but again, have just enough to be really feminine and are not like those stick like ones.

Her breasts are very upright and perfect size, sizeable, just before they get too big, and pert, and her nipples spike right through her top, in a way that is crazy making, not really large but very pointy.

She wears a tube top, her back and shoulders are expose and crazy making, with her tattoo on her back and she oozea estrogen, jesus I'd make her the mother of my kid there and then.
Reply 9
Original post by Ignorant
Masturbate - fully srs.

If you would like to enjoy an experience like you describe you have to put yourself out there and have a bit of confidence. I encourage you to try and talk to attractive girls on a daily basis (whenever you're out) not for any reason other than to get rid of fear. You can just ask for directions or whatever it doesn't need to be complicated it just needs to prove to you that you have the ability to walk up to an attractive girl and say something.
Start with small things then work your way up to longer conversations to getting numbers to asking them out etc. Like i said it's important to start small but you will gain that confidence that will eventually lead you to not fear asking girls out etc.

Not having sex can make you extremely frustrated but also extremely motivated to pursue women, so it can work both ways. I would suggest however that it's not that bad to polish the bishop every now and then as to ease the frustration/blue balls which will eliminate your 'physical torture.'

I do ****, all the time.
I just read this- How often do most people have sex? That depends on what youconsider to be sex. Statistics vary, depending on whether you’re talking aboutvaginal intercourse, oral sex, or mutual masturbation. Marital status, age, andhealth also make a difference. The only thing that really matters is your ownsatisfaction, and that of your partner.
According to the NationalOpinion Research Center, people aged 18 to 29 have sex about 84 times ayear. In their 40s, most people drop off to 63 times a year, and by age 70 andup, it’s about 10 times.

If I averaged mine, I would have had 2 times a year maximum, and that includes paying for it. More like 1 time a year.
Narrow waist. Arse not big but does curve a lot out from her waist, and then the thighs point right inwards, really feminine.

Her back is perfect between not skinny, not fat, slim but with this really feminine shape to her shoulders and back. Her legs and arse are really slim but again, have just enough to be really feminine and are not like those stick like ones.

Her breasts are very upright and perfect size, sizeable, just before they get too big, and pert, and her nipples spike right through her top, in a way that is crazy making, not really large but very pointy.

She wears a tube top, her back and shoulders are expose and crazy making, with her tattoo on her back and she oozea estrogen, jesus I'd make her the mother of my kid there and then.

Mmmmm, what does her face look like?
Mmmmm, what does her face look like?

neat features, feminine shape, right sized jaw. Neat lips. Pale skin.

Why?
Reply 13

Oh God. :laugh:
neat features, feminine shape, right sized jaw. Neat lips. Pale skin.

Why?

What colour are her eyes?

Just curious, it's easier to answer your question If we have a mental image of her
What colour are her eyes?

Just curious, it's easier to answer your question If we have a mental image of her

Brown, I said.

Are you bi?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending