The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tasha_tah
AYAZ said he never pmed u lot cos u r too loved n he wouldn't stop talking to u :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What lol i dont get it? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
What lol i dont get it? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Check ur pms !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know when CCEA GB are released? Is it just midnight like the rest?
What is the deadline for asking for a remark?
I swear if they bring the camera crew with journalist on results day in my school I'm going to hide or run away
Original post by marcobruni98
Just want to say that my GCSEs sucked and last thursday I got four As in my AS exams, don't give up!

That's amazing! What GCSEs results did you get? And what subjects did you take for AS?
Original post by usycool1
Click the little "+" thing on the right of the "reply" button and it should add quotes to the text bar at the bottom. :smile:

Ahh thank you so much! I've been trying to figure this out for a while now...I should have asked in the first place really hahah :h:
Did anyone do Edexcel German and find it really hard? I'm so nervous to get the result!
In my December mock exams I got a U in my Listening paper, and after the real listening paper this time I had the exact same feeling that I had after the mock one...hardly understood any of it:frown:.
The reading was okay but still not much better.

I just really wanted an A, but that's practically impossible after that disastrous exam :frown:
Original post by Fatimabibi_
What is the deadline for asking for a remark?

20th September, but your school may have an earlier deadline :yy:

Original post by Dizgurl
Ahh thank you so much! I've been trying to figure this out for a while now...I should have asked in the first place really hahah :h:

It took me a few years to work it out. :tongue:
Edexcel have said that grade boundaries will be released tomorrow MORNING, no set time. Between 8am-10am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3133
Original post by Waveyalex
140 is unrealistic im just saying 130 as not inc 2015 it was probably one of the hardest papers with the A grade ones harder than previous years

Ygm cuzzeh if it's 130 I got dat A b
Original post by SophFlorence
But it's awesome when teachers under-mark, and then you have a more lenient marker. Unlikely, I know, but possible!

That's what kinda happened to me! My history teacher marked us soooo harshly in our class tests this year like three quarters of the class were failing but then in our mocks another teacher marked them and we all went up by at least 2 grades! Made us feel a lot more confident before the exam
Original post by PLL-
Ygm cuzzeh if it's 130 I got dat A b

nice mate look at the gcs over the years b4 2015
http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/papers/gradebound.pdf
Grade boundaries tomorrow ~ not that it makes any difference as I don't know my mark
Original post by Fatimabibi_
That's amazing! What GCSEs results did you get? And what subjects did you take for AS?

1 A 7 Bs 1C and 1D, I took biology, chemistry, psychology and Spanish, my level of maturity and determination from year 11 to year 12 was the defining factor. I mean... I still have scars from blisters I got on my fingers from my AS revision, especially psychology that is a lot of writing (my form in writing isn't great either hehe)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3138
Original post by Waveyalex
nice mate look at the gcs over the years b4 2015
http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/papers/gradebound.pdf

To be fair, that year it went from 120 to 136, it could just as easily go from 125 to 140.. Hopefully it doesn't though lol
Original post by usycool1
20th September, but your school may have an earlier deadline :yy:

It took me a few years to work it out. :tongue:

Aww bless :tongue:

Latest