The Student Room Group

A level folders

Hi I'm just starting A levels and need to get supplies. I have no idea what type or size folder to get for my subjects. Can someone tell what I need please :smile: :smile: I'm taking media, French and sport :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Spanish101
Hi I'm just starting A levels and need to get supplies. I have no idea what type or size folder to get for my subjects. Can someone tell what I need please :smile: :smile: I'm taking media, French and sport :smile:

Right get A4 folders, i personally reccomend a whsmith brand called rollbound they look so proffessional and sleek, it's about £8.99 for 3 :smile:.

Get some highlighters
Some stabilo fineliners
Some other pens you like
Some folder dividers
Print out some cover sheets (Get some photos that relate to your subject)
Print out the specifications before you start college.

If you want any links or want to know where to buy or get any of these feel free to ask :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by BR1999
Right get A4 folders, i personally reccomend a whsmith brand called rollbound they look so proffessional and sleek, it's about £8.99 for 3 :smile:.

Get some highlighters
Some stabilo fineliners
Some other pens you like
Some folder dividers
Print out some cover sheets (Get some photos that relate to your subject)
Print out the specifications before you start college.

If you want any links or want to know where to buy or get any of these feel free to ask :biggrin:

Thank you so much!!! Will definitely get the folders you suggested!!! :smile: :smile:
Get binders in addition!
Reply 4
Original post by Spanish101
Thank you so much!!! Will definitely get the folders you suggested!!! :smile: :smile:

No worries :u:

Quick Reply

Latest