The Student Room Group

Possible degrees with Maths, Physics and German A-levels

Hey guys. So the issue is that I did want to study Chemistry at university but I ended up getting BCBCB for Maths, Further Maths, German, Chemistry and Physics respectively, which means as of now I cannot study Chemistry for A2 but have to study German. I have put one of the Chemistry papers forward for a remark, and I literally only need one more mark to get a B and then be able to take Chemistry, which is what I am desperately hoping for. But, in the case that my grade stays the same or goes down, I need a Plan B. I still do want to study Chemistry despite my AS grade so I'm thinking of taking it privately but I am not sure so I am looking for suggestions as to what degrees I can do with Maths Physics and German. Thank you!
You can study degrees in Maths, Physics, and German.
You can take any/most engineering degrees, or an architecture degree, or an IT degree with Maths and Physics. Hope this helped :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Just a Bloke
You can study degrees in Maths, Physics, and German.

I probably should've made it clearer that I meant degrees that incorporate more than one subject, not individual degrees focussing very deeply on one subject.
Reply 4
Original post by Leah Johnson
You can take any/most engineering degrees, or an architecture degree, or an IT degree with Maths and Physics. Hope this helped :smile:

Yes, thank you, this does help! Although many Engineering courses either require or prefer Chemistry, I am sure I will be able to find one whose essential subjects are Maths and Physics :-)
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest