The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of essex, colchester campus

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hollie1223
I have a cat and the 'I love you' blink does really work! She does wink at me sometimes too though :wink:

Original post by Jasismoran
Season 4...yeah definitely not as good, it never had all the characters together!
Yeah I use netflix mostly, except with Supernatural (amazon prime).
No, I haven't watched the walking dead! I've heard its good though :biggrin:
I think I have heard of that cat blinking thing actually but my cat hates me (pretty sure) hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so jealous! My mum grew up having at least 5 different dogs and 1 cat. I always used to ask for a cat and she always said no. It's almost like she hates cats because she complains all the time about my neighbours ones weeing in our garden and stuff. I told her about this device which you can stick in the grass that plays out this continuous noise that only cats can hear. They don't like the sound so they would stay away from the device, meaning they would stay away from our garden but my mum started to act all concerned worrying about whether it would hurt them or not. She likes cats deep down :smile:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Season 4...yeah definitely not as good, it never had all the characters together! Yeah I use netflix mostly, except with Supernatural (amazon prime). No, I haven't watched the walking dead! I've heard its good though :biggrin:I think I have heard of that cat blinking thing actually but my cat hates me (pretty sure) hahahaPosted from TSR Mobile
Since you use Netflix, tell me you've seen Orange Is the New Black
You should watch the walking dead, but skip season 2. Nothing much happens.
I don't even remember what happened that far back, its been so long.Who do you think Neagan killed?
Original post by undine_monty
I'm so jealous! My mum grew up having at least 5 different dogs and 1 cat. I always used to ask for a cat and she always said no. It's almost like she hates cats because she complains all the time about my neighbours ones weeing in our garden and stuff. I told her about this device which you can stick in the grass that plays out this continuous noise that only cats can hear. They don't like the sound so they would stay away from the device, meaning they would stay away from our garden but my mum started to act all concerned worrying about whether it would hurt them or not. She likes cats deep down :smile:

Its my dog which causes the real issue with the grass haha, I never have that problem with my cat though.
They're so low maintenance, part of the reason why I love them :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't even remember what happened that far back, its been so long.Who do you think Neagan killed?

Glen I think or Abraham maybe, id prefer Abraham because i don't like him that much
You should watch the walking dead, but skip season 2. Nothing much happens.

What site do you watch it on? Its not on netflix right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glen I think or Abraham maybe, id prefer Abraham because i don't like him that much

I think its out of Glen, Michone or Carl. I think Neagan would kill someone close to Rick to show his power and it would absoloutely destroy Rick. I think Glenn because of his outcry when they were rounded up and were forced to kneel. I know I'm gonna be upset no matter who dies but I'll be more so if its Darryl.

I never really liked Abraham until last season when he started getting close to Sasha. I thinked they'd make a good couple but I don't think it will work out. I especially hated Abraham when he punched Eugene after he lied about having the cure. I thought for sure, Eugene was dead because he fell straight to the ground and landed on his head. He's a tall guy as well around 6 foot. And if he didn't die, he'd have some irreversible brain damage or something. I thought that was so unrealistic because he woke up a few days later, right as rain like he didn't have a head trauma a few days earlier :unimpressed:

Did you notice that Tara was pregnant during last season?
What site do you watch it on? Its not on netflix right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I watch it on Now TV, its only a fiver a month and you get all the sky stuff like Game of thrones and walking dead on it. It has South park sometimes too.
What site do you watch it on? Its not on netflix right?Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually, they have this show on the Fox/FX channel in this country, well at least it was a few years ago. I watch it online though at geektv.ma along with the rest of my shows.
(edited 7 years ago)
Is anyone considering buying a term/freshers pass?
I watch it on Now TV, its only a fiver a month and you get all the sky stuff like Game of thrones and walking dead on it. It has South park sometimes too.

Yeah that sounds good actually, may look into that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katielousmith
Is anyone considering buying a term/freshers pass?
Not a term one, but a freshers pass. They start selling them this week
Actually, they have this show on the Fox/FX channel in this country, well at least it was a few years ago. I watch it online though at geektv.ma along with the rest of my shows.

Awesome, I'll check it out :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where do you buy them from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not to sound dumb or anything, but what is a freshers pass?
Reply 155
Starting in october to study Computer Science in Rowhedge Court in south courts
Awesome, I'll check it out :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where do you buy them from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get adblocker if you want to use the site. It's a great site, it's got so many shows but the ads are a *****.

I think you buy them from the SU website? I don't really know, you need to check.
Not to sound dumb or anything, but what is a freshers pass?
You need one to get into the freshers events on campus
You need one to get into the freshers events on campus

Freshers passes are sold out :frown:
whos from sw london

Quick Reply

Latest