The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by moggygeorgieee
Excuse me for not checking the thread today - this may have already been answered, but what time do AQA release the grade boundaries tomorrow ? Thanks dudesssss

From approximately 8am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moggygeorgieee
Excuse me for not checking the thread today - this may have already been answered, but what time do AQA release the grade boundaries tomorrow ? Thanks dudesssss

8 am tomorrow morning. :smile:
Am I the only one who had a mental breakdown in their most important exam and basically ruined their chances of taking the a level?
Original post by Anmol_.
@XLittleSparrowX depends where I go to. If I go Birmingham sixth form I will do English literature, history, RS and biology/computer science and joseoh chamberlain I will do history, English literature, philosophy and ethics and sociology. What courses are you doing?

Well it depends on my grades but Media Studies, Drama and Fine Arts
I did WJEC French :frown:
Original post by chloechurcher
8 am tomorrow morning. :smile:

Original post by Kxjzh
From approximately 8am

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you fabulous ones :h:
Grade boundaries in less than 300 minutes :eek::eek:
Original post by csutton
I'm doing English Lit, History and Philosophy. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Media Studies, Fine arts and Drama :biggrin:

What a coincidence that we're going the same place, hey?
Original post by xoDancerxo
I did WJEC French :frown:

So did I! I'm awful at French (it's my worst subject) but I didn't find the exam *that* bad. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i am sri lanka what is the time there right now?
Original post by Anonymouuuuus
Am I the only one who had a mental breakdown in their most important exam and basically ruined their chances of taking the a level?

No you're not. The same thing happened with me during my maths exam.
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Media Studies, Fine arts and Drama :biggrin:

What a coincidence that we're going the same place, hey?

That's so weird. When do you enrol? I have to go on Friday. Oh, and do you know when we actually start? Because they haven't given us any dates. On the website I think it says induction is the 7th Sept but they're very unclear on things like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did during my drama exam and stuttered my performance support, waved goodbye to that C, just hoping that I get it or the college are nice enough
Original post by gunner321
i am sri lanka what is the time there right now?

In the UK? Google it. :tongue:

(19:41 apparently)
Original post by csutton
That's so weird. When do you enrol? I have to go on Friday. Oh, and do you know when we actually start? Because they haven't given us any dates. On the website I think it says induction is the 7th Sept but they're very unclear on things like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I go to enrol on Friday too! Well I don't know, the college suck at giving start dates. I just hope they tell us at enrolment
The panic levels are getting rather high now...I'm almost more worried for results than the actual exams themselves :'(
Already got an A in core science and ICT. I'm predicted to get :
Maths A/A*
FSMQ: A
Additional science : A
Triple science : A
Health and social : A*
English : A/B
Nepali : B/C
Art : B/C
Original post by TSlayerr
Same. I absolutely hated both exams. I normally get an A in my reading and a C in the listening but I felt like got E/D for both exams :frown:

Let's just hope for lower grade boundaries I suppose :frown:
Good luck though! I hope it goes well for you:smile:

Me too! Biology...dreading that result! Had a mental breakdown in most results to be honest!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest