The Student Room Group

How do I get a job asap??

Being broke sucks and I need a job until I get an apprenticeship to keep me busy.
Apply to places
Literally print out 30 copies of your CV and hand them in everywhere you can think of
Reply 3
Who's going to be the first twit to mention prostitution then, eh?

Oh, wait, I suppose that's me.
Original post by hxfsxh
Apply to places

like what places and how

Original post by Pinkberry_y
Literally print out 30 copies of your CV and hand them in everywhere you can think of

what do u mean everywhere??
Original post by bluemadhatter
like what places and how

what do u mean everywhere??

Shops in your town, restaurants, golf clubs, nurseries, anywhere you can think of
Reply 6
Job centre
Reply 7
Become a immigrant
Original post by Davalla
Who's going to be the first twit to mention prostitution then, eh?

Oh, wait, I suppose that's me.

Looooll
Being broke sucks and I need a job until I get an apprenticeship to keep me busy.

1) Don't become a stripper
2) Check my whatsapp messages
3) Write, print and share your CV everywhere.

apply to anywhere and everywhere and being willing to do anything (as long as it's legal)
that should work out
(aim for quality retail store like high street jewellers as they pay quite well considering the c**p they sell for the most part)
You said this was going to be on your summer to do list but its really late >.<
google for jobs in your local area, most places like supermarkets now do all their employment online - email a CV or click apply or whatever to as many as is available/your able to do
Try indeed.com.
Original post by Proxenus
You said this was going to be on your summer to do list but its really late >.<

hey dont judge me :sad:
http://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs?q=customer+assistant&l=

You just need to be approachable and outgoing :smile:
If you know anyone at university it may help to ask them if they could give you any details of opportunities that come up on their uni's student page. Since starting a uni I was literally hit with a wave of decent things I could apply for and got something really good that way. The thing is the employers are kind of vetted because once word gets out that the're **** no one would apply so you tend to find pretty good stuff on uni paged. Ask someone
Sams position, you are not alone

Quick Reply