The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

International hospitality management

Hey I just wanna know if anyone is going to study international hospitality management in university of Ulster in the Belfast campus! I don't know of many people studying it and I'm a little worried 😄
Original post by annah1123
Hey I just wanna know if anyone is going to study international hospitality management in university of Ulster in the Belfast campus! I don't know of many people studying it and I'm a little worried 😄

I'm doing it as well! :smile:
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by abaker313
I'm doing it as well! :smile:

Really??? That's so cool! I am so worried for it
Really??? That's so cool! I am so worried for it

Haha same I lit haven't heard of anyone doing it either!!
Reply 4
Haha same I lit haven't heard of anyone doing it either!!

It should be good doe!

Hey, I'm doing it as well! I only know of one other person doing it. Have you got your uniforms yet?
Original post by Emma-Rose97
Hey, I'm doing it as well! I only know of one other person doing it. Have you got your uniforms yet?

No not yet!! Wanted to see if I can get parts of it any cheaper lol have you?
No not yet!! Wanted to see if I can get parts of it any cheaper lol have you?

Yea, I just got my chef outfit today but I think I'm going to try and find the waiting uniform elsewhere. I'm so nervous about starting lol
Original post by Emma-Rose97
Yea, I just got my chef outfit today but I think I'm going to try and find the waiting uniform elsewhere. I'm so nervous about starting lol

Yeah I'll probs do the same, did you just order it online or with that wee sheet they sent us?? Yeah I'm so nervous too lit don't know what to expect hahah
Yeah I'll probs do the same, did you just order it online or with that wee sheet they sent us?? Yeah I'm so nervous too lit don't know what to expect hahah

I just went in with the sheet and the girl went through the list and got everything for me. you should see the state of the safety shoes, they're horrendous haha!
Reply 10
I am also doing this course

Quick Reply

Latest