Yes, it 82 combined with both papers would be a C

Posted from TSR Mobile

wat bout for an A ?
Original post by Waveyalex
wat bout for an A ?

For an A its about 66 on each paper so about 132 with both papers
Original post by Im_trying
For an A its about 66 on each paper so about 132 with both papers

wat a levels or equvilent u looking to do ?
wat a levels or equvilent u looking to do ?

Hey, if i get the GCSE results i want i will go onto study A-Level Business, BTEC Travel and Tourism, A-Level photography and BTEC IT. How about you?
Hey, if i get the GCSE results i want i will go onto study A-Level Business, BTEC Travel and Tourism, A-Level photography and BTEC IT. How about you?

sounds kl im doing A level maths,computer science and government and politics
sounds kl im doing A level maths,computer science and government and politics

Oh wow! Best of luck to you! Some hard subjects there but I'm sure you will do just fine.
Oh wow! Best of luck to you! Some hard subjects there but I'm sure you will do just fine.

ik lool same to u
Harsh marking: 122/200Medium marking: 125/200Lenient marking: 132/200Would this be an A? Or am i pushing it? :frown:
I'm really worried about results day, especially for my maths grades. I don't think i did too well, it's not my best subject. I was wondering if you guys could help me out? I'd really appreciate it, all I need is an opinion... If I got 27 on the first paper and then around 37 on the second, do you think i would be able to get a grade C at the very least?

Thanks for the help... :smile:
Original post by LeoDarwin
I'm really worried about results day, especially for my maths grades. I don't think i did too well, it's not my best subject. I was wondering if you guys could help me out? I'd really appreciate it, all I need is an opinion... If I got 27 on the first paper and then around 37 on the second, do you think i would be able to get a grade C at the very least?

Thanks for the help... :smile:

I'm afraid that would be a D. Last year the grade boundary for a C was 65 and this year the grade boundary will definitely increase.
Original post by miraclemuokebe
I'm afraid that would be a D. Last year the grade boundary for a C was 65 and this year the grade boundary will definitely increase.

yeah, i mean i was kind of expecting a rubbish grade. however, alot of students from my school complained that the exam was really quite difficult. we were all expecting the boundary to drop..... you dont think so?
yeah, i mean i was kind of expecting a rubbish grade. however, alot of students from my school complained that the exam was really quite difficult. we were all expecting the boundary to drop..... you dont think so?

I think the grade boundaries will still be low but I'm not too sure about the grade boundary for a C being any lower than 65 because last the year the exam was much harder than this years exam. So I think the grade boundary for a C will be between 70-75. But the grade boundaries might be released at midnight so we'll see then.
I think the grade boundaries will still be low but I'm not too sure about the grade boundary for a C being any lower than 65 because last the year the exam was much harder than this years exam. So I think the grade boundary for a C will be between 70-75. But the grade boundaries might be released at midnight so we'll see then.

ok thanks for the help.

by the way, do you know where i could find the results once they have been released?
by the way, do you know where i could find the results once they have been released?

You can find them on the edexcel website or you could find the link on one of the threads on here.
can't be higher than 165 for A* right?
Original post by GCSEStudent903
Harsh marking: 122/200Medium marking: 125/200Lenient marking: 132/200Would this be an A? Or am i pushing it? :frown:

I'd say you're at a B and hopefully if the GBs are with you you have just about scraped an A. I'll pray for you aha :smile: hopefully you got it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending