The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a chat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheQuietType
I can't picture it being comfortable, but then again there'd probably be a bunch of teeth salons opening up who can do it for you painlessly

imagine just filing your teeth
Original post by TheCe
Thanks to you :u:

it felt wrong abandoning my screwed up child!
Original post by SabbyCat
Okay, why not. :smile:
I'm Sabby and I'm from England, just done my A Levels, awful things. What sort of education do you have in Brazil?

I'm from Florianópolis (southern Brazil).
I don't quite understand the British levels... But I'm master of computer science.
Original post by retro_turtles
imagine just filing your teeth

It's something I imagine Sabini using as a torture technique (i noticed you like Peaky Blinders (which is pretty much the best show and i also just used brackets within brackets) so i thought I'd get that involved)
Original post by virtualnaz
Your imagination is very unique XD

haha just one of those passing thoughts
Original post by felipe87
I'm from Florianópolis (southern Brazil).
I don't quite understand the British levels... But I'm master of computer science.

That is such a cool place name omg!
Well A Levels are three or four subjects chosen by the student that you study in depth, usually between ages 16-18.
I is! And i am from *****y UK :smile:

If I'm right, now is 21:45 PM in UK, right?

Did you watch the Olympic Games in Rio? Did you like it?
It's something I imagine Sabini using as a torture technique (i noticed you like Peaky Blinders (which is pretty much the best show and i also just used brackets within brackets) so i thought I'd get that involved)

oh so you have been sneaking :biggrin: (i prefer solomons though)
If I'm right, now is 21:45 PM in UK, right?

Did you watch the Olympic Games in Rio? Did you like it?

i only watched the swimming and gymnastics, i did indeed! What about you?
oh so you have been sneaking :biggrin: (i prefer solomons though)

It's one of the few things I'm good at :colondollar: and yessss same that "and what f*cking line am I supposed to have crossed?!" line left me with a couple of goosebumps
That is such a cool place name omg!
Well A Levels are three or four subjects chosen by the student that you study in depth, usually between ages 16-18.

Oh yep, Florianópolis (or Floripa) is a pretty island!
So, this levels helps the students to choose a graduation / career?
ed.jpg

Ok firstly, I was doing my daily push ups but now I've stopped. And second, now I can chat with you guys, there's no need for the dank memes.
Okay, why not. :smile:
I'm Sabby and I'm from England, just done my A Levels, awful things. What sort of education do you have in Brazil?

A **** one I imagine, it being Brazil and their crappy government.
It's one of the few things I'm good at :colondollar: and yessss same that "and what f*cking line am I supposed to have crossed?!" line left me with a couple of goosebumps

hahah its such a good show but i haven't completely finished it (i have two more episodes left)... I AM SO PISSED OFF ABOUT THE WHOLE GRACE THING URGH LIKE THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER
Original post by JimmyHendrix
Ok firstly, I was doing my daily push ups but now I've stopped. And second, now I can chat with you guys, there's no need for the dank memes.

Healthy af you
i only watched the swimming and gymnastics, i did indeed! What about you?

Yes, I saw some games...
Was amazing see great players here.
Yes, I saw some games...
Was amazing see great players here.

that sounds pretty good
How to get attention:
- Be a girl
- Be attractive
Original post by JimmyHendrix
A **** one I imagine, it being Brazil and their crappy government.

Come on, take easy with my country...
We have problems, but we'll get there.
Healthy af you

Thanks, I do whatever I can to stay in shape diet, exercise daily. Lots of vegetables and meat intake for muscle growth. I do 70 push ups, 50 sit ups, leap frogs for the legs, the mountain climber exercise, yoga for flexibility and run for 30 minutes everyday. I like to keep active during my spare time, otherwise I get restless. :u:

Quick Reply

Latest