The Student Room Group

BREAKING: Rabbi stabbed in France, attacker shouts 'Allahu Akhbar'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KimKallstrom
Well this is the stance of BDS, given that they lobbied for Jewish performers to be removed from music festivals despite them not being Israeli (just Jewish) and never publicly making announcements in any way, shape or form about politics at all, let alone Israel.

Who?

Warning in advance: Matisyahu is not a correct answer.
Reply 101
Original post by chemting
I knew it! You were contacted by Mossad at one point in your life... you mossad shill :colonhash:
Guy's gotta make a living.
[QUOTE="lucasnorth;67061516"]
Original post by Zakriah
How deluded does someone have to be to believe that God would be proud of them killing another human being? Jeez
We have a moral compass for a reason... Sigh[/QUOTE

The Koran explicitly orders believers to kill the infidels, I suggest you read it

The out of context is real with this one :bricks:
Well this is the stance of BDS, given that they lobbied for Jewish performers to be removed from music festivals despite them not being Israeli (just Jewish) and never publicly making announcements in any way, shape or form about politics at all, let alone Israel.

BDS?
Original post by KingBradly
BDS?

That lobby group who push for banning of Israeli products. Lots of SJWs love them*
That lobby group who push for banning of Israeli products. Lots of SJWs love them*

SJWs are extremists, so I'm not particularly surprised.
Original post by anarchism101
Matisyahu is not a correct answer.

Go on............
Go on............

He's publicly stated his strong support for Israel on many occasions. He's headlined for influential pro-Israel campaign groups like AIPAC, Friends of the IDF, and the more extreme 'Declare your Freedom'. He's deliberately disrupted and wrecked the performance of an artist he regarded as "pro-Arab". He's asserted the tired "there are no such thing as Palestinians" trope in interviews. His lyricist and "spiritual mentor", Ephraim Rosenstein, is a Hebron extremist settler who praised the mass murderer Baruch Goldstein. I could go on to other more minor stuff (e.g. tweets), but I think you get the idea.

Sure, you could make the argument that he's a relatively minor figure who's not that influential, and that BDS Valencia wanted something to do and went looking for someone to boycott rather than waiting for something more significant to come along. But he was targeted because of his quite ardently pro-Israel political stance and orientation, not because he was Jewish. He's far from non-political.
Original post by lucasnorth
The out of context is real with this one :bricks:

The apologetics at all cost is real in this one. What context would justify killing an innocent individual, purely based on their beliefs? Pray, tell.
Original post by Aceadria
The apologetics at all cost is real in this one. What context would justify killing an innocent individual, purely based on their beliefs? Pray, tell.

Innocent individual and any belief? The Qur'an doesn't state you kill anyone innocent from any religion solely based on their belief. The reason why I said it was out of context is because its from a story where Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and other muslims were driven out of their homes by non muslims after having suffered for years ( I think some of the sufferings were muslim women had iron rods driven through their private parts just for being a muslim ) and was given permission to combat them not kill them. If your more interested research about it. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending