The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aamirac
Yeah those and some other things too. :redface:
So many things to do in such little time! :afraid:

It is quite stressful when you feel like you have so many tasks in front of you and what feels like very little time to do it, but the key is to mentally plan out how you're going to tackle them (firstly in what order then forget about the rest if you can and focus on one thing at a time) and knock them off one by one, then you look back and forget all about the short time you had to do something :lol:
Original post by Matrix123
Because...you know what it is...and it's so stubborn...but we did it! We kind of kicked it out the house :tongue:
Pffft nahhh, I was just there to help - it was all you :yep:

Spoiler

So happy to hear this! :biggrin:

Ohhh i know now! The 3 letter destroyer!
We sure did!! Its packed its bags and left for a vacation!
Nah you did all the work! You helped massively!!!

Spoiler

Aww thankyou!! :biggrin:
You can probably tell im in a good mood! :jive:

Now gonna have a cold shower, shall return soon!
:cyber:

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
Ohhh i know now! The 3 letter destroyer!
We sure did!! Its packed its bags and left for a vacation!
Nah you did all the work! You helped massively!!!

Spoiler

Aww thankyou!! :biggrin:
You can probably tell im in a good mood! :jive:

Now gonna have a cold shower, shall return soon!

Haha nice name :tongue:
:woo: Bye bye 3 letter word - glad you finally took the hint :eviltongue:
Not all the work! :nah: :noway:
But it means a lot that it helped! :h:

Spoiler

:wink:
Haha sure can - and the happiness is spreading :biggrin:

OK :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah... I am completely and utterly ****ing done. I just don't understand what is wanted from me - could do with some clarity and honesty. I can't change anything but I'm expected to? Lol, never good enough. Just tell me what you want me to do.
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Nah... I am completely and utterly ****ing done. I just don't understand what is wanted from me - could do with some clarity and honesty. I can't change anything but I'm expected to? Lol, never good enough. Just tell me what you want me to do.

Oh sweetheart :frown: sending lots of hugs :hugs:

I see you are being mucked around by someone or someones or something, and it's stressing you out more than it's worth. :frown:

https://vine.co/v/5meK6QqqdMx
Haha nice name :tongue:
:woo: Bye bye 3 letter word - glad you finally took the hint :eviltongue:
Not all the work! :nah: :noway:
But it means a lot that it helped! :h:

Spoiler

Haha sure can - and the happiness is spreading :biggrin:

OK :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks!
Unfortunately it's come back, and it's really bad tonight! :cry2:
99% of it though!
It always helps to hear your soothing words!!

Spoiler

No longer am I though :emo:
I hope it's still spreading!

CoolCavy
x

Haha thanks!
Unfortunately it's come back, and it's really bad tonight! :cry2:
99% of it though!
It always helps to hear your soothing words!!

Spoiler

No longer am I though :emo:
I hope it's still spreading!

Whaaaaat? I thought it ad packed it's bags! It obviously forgot something and came back :facepalm:

Spoiler

Nahhh, more like 60:40 at the very most (you being 60 of course)
Aww, well you know what we should do :yep: Can you think of any songs that it hates :wink:

Spoiler

So I see - hopefully it won't be too bad though :hugs:
Yup - you're trying and that in itself helps to spread happiness :smile:
Whaaaaat? I thought it ad packed it's bags! It obviously forgot something and came back :facepalm:

Spoiler

Nahhh, more like 60:40 at the very most (you being 60 of course)
Aww, well you know what we should do :yep: Can you think of any songs that it hates :wink:

Spoiler

So I see - hopefully it won't be too bad though :hugs:
Yup - you're trying and that in itself helps to spread happiness :smile:

I'm afraid not - I'm fearing I'm never gonna get rid of it fully (there's a high chance that I won't too :frown:)

Spoiler

I really don't see how though!
Erm anything from The Pretty Reckless works well! So them, PVRIS and Hollywood a Undead work well too. That's all though.

Spoiler

It's pretty bad I'm afraid, struggling badly!
You're spreading way more happiness though :biggrin:

I'm gonna sleep now if that's ok to end this (well I'll watch some cute bunnies, guinea pigs first, kinda have an obsession with them now :lol: They're so cute!!!)
Original post by SeanFM
It is quite stressful when you feel like you have so many tasks in front of you and what feels like very little time to do it, but the key is to mentally plan out how you're going to tackle them (firstly in what order then forget about the rest if you can and focus on one thing at a time) and knock them off one by one, then you look back and forget all about the short time you had to do something :lol:

Thank you S, I've made a mental list of the things I need to do, I know how to do some of them, others are proving difficult to complete :lol:
I'm afraid not - I'm fearing I'm never gonna get rid of it fully (there's a high chance that I won't too :frown:)

Spoiler

I really don't see how though!
Erm anything from The Pretty Reckless works well! So them, PVRIS and Hollywood a Undead work well too. That's all though.

Spoiler

It's pretty bad I'm afraid, struggling badly!
You're spreading way more happiness though :biggrin:

I'm gonna sleep now if that's ok to end this (well I'll watch some cute bunnies, guinea pigs first, kinda have an obsession with them now :lol: They're so cute!!!)

Aww, it's OK! You'll just have to be the brave warrior that you are :wink:

Spoiler

Explained in the last spoiler in previous post :wink:
Oooh maybe Freezer should listen to those if he struggles sleeping (hopefully it won't come to that, but it's good to have a plan b :smile:)

Spoiler

Awww well only look at the spoiler if it's getting really, really bad...actually just look no matter how you're feeling :tongue:
You have been warned beforehand though so...

Spoiler

Aw :h:

Sure, that's OK! Goodnight :biggrin: (and that's really sweet! Aw hope you enjoy that :h:)
Original post by aamirac
Thank you S, I've made a mental list of the things I need to do, I know how to do some of them, others are proving difficult to complete :lol:

Maybe the smaller ones you can complete first to feel like you have less on your plate :redface: I believe that you will find a way forward though. :colondollar:
Original post by SeanFM
Maybe the smaller ones you can complete first to feel like you have less on your plate :redface: I believe that you will find a way forward though. :colondollar:

I've already sort of completed most the small ones, (like looking into getting a new desk for example) so I'm left with the bigger tasks like ''???''

*sigh* I'll find a way somehow. :colondollar:
Original post by aamirac
I've already sort of completed most the small ones, (like looking into getting a new desk for example) so I'm left with the bigger tasks like ''???''

*sigh* I'll find a way somehow. :colondollar:

:rofl: see, I am too late to the party then :lol: you have already thought of how to approach things yourself, nice.

I know the feeling, just start somewhere and hopefully it all falls into place :colondollar:
I am so anxious about results day; the mere thought of it is enough to make me panic. And I've had such a crappy summer too, which is just depressing.
Original post by SeanFM
:rofl: see, I am too late to the party then :lol: you have already thought of how to approach things yourself, nice.

I know the feeling, just start somewhere and hopefully it all falls into place :colondollar:

:toofunny:

litttllleeee problem. I don't know where to start with the 'bigger tasks'. :hide: :rofl:
Original post by titfortat
Like ****

Here if you need:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6959
I need to get my priorities straight, someone send an interrupt to my brain plz and fix my life x_X

Latest