The Student Room Group

Warm fuzzy feeling

Before English class one day we was all standing outside the classroom waiting to go in. So in the mean time everyone was chatting etc and I was standing in my friend group with this girl that I think I like. Anyway while someone in our group was talking, the girl was standing next to me and as the person was talking, I noticed that we started edging towards each other and I noticed that I started to feel a warm, fuzzy, tingly feeling inside, I felt really happy as I was standing next to her, we was almost touching shoulders. And then we just started smiling at each other. What does this warm, fuzzy feeling mean? Thanks in advance!
It means you're becoming a man
Original post by Pinkberry_y
It means you're becoming a man

Ha, very funny bro. I'm already a man, I just never had that pleasant feeling around a girl before. What should I do? Tell her about it?
Original post by JimmyHendrix
Ha, very funny bro. I'm already a man, I just never had that pleasant feeling around a girl before. What should I do? Tell her about it?

Well not necessarily tell her about the warm fuzzy feeling, maybe save that for when you two are dating :tongue:. But no seriously try to get to know her more and ask her out!
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Well not necessarily tell her about the warm fuzzy feeling, maybe save that for when you two are dating :tongue:. But no seriously try to get to know her more and ask her out!

She's really pretty too, whenever we are chatting we make strong eye contact and she plays with her hair when she's around me, someone told me in body language speak that means she's flirting. Her name is Stephanie and she has beautiful green eyes. :colondollar:
She's really pretty too, whenever we are chatting we make strong eye contact and she plays with her hair when she's around me, someone told me in body language speak that means she's flirting. Her name is Stephanie and she has beautiful green eyes. :colondollar:

Go for it nothing to lose everything to gain :biggrin:

When I like a girl I find that I've got my own little beacon that pops up
Before English class one day we was all standing outside the classroom waiting to go in. So in the mean time everyone was chatting etc and I was standing in my friend group with this girl that I think I like. Anyway while someone in our group was talking, the girl was standing next to me and as the person was talking, I noticed that we started edging towards each other and I noticed that I started to feel a warm, fuzzy, tingly feeling inside, I felt really happy as I was standing next to her, we was almost touching shoulders. And then we just started smiling at each other. What does this warm, fuzzy feeling mean? Thanks in advance!

I felt like this when I was flirting with a beautiful girl a while back, its quite rare and only happens occasionally. It means attraction. Ask her out, dont make the mistake I did by not talking to her and just was being a pussy about it. Unless you want to have long lasting regrets bro... your choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Justtryingtolive
I felt like this when I was flirting with a beautiful girl a while back, its quite rare and only happens occasionally. It means attraction. Ask her out, dont make the mistake I did by not talking to her and just was being a pussy about it. Unless you want to have long lasting regrets bro... your choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're right bro, this isn't the first time I've unfortunately made that mistake. But there's something I can guarantee you this time - that won't happen again :colondollar:. I'll start talking to the girl and I'll ask her out, see where that goes. I think this is more of a courage thing for me, having the bottle to at least try.
You're right bro, this isn't the first time I've unfortunately made that mistake. But there's something I can guarantee you this time - that won't happen again :colondollar:. I'll start talking to the girl and I'll ask her out, see where that goes. I think this is more of a courage thing for me, having the bottle to at least try.

Man, I respect you for that! You're a cool guy man, thats the attitude we all need! Good luck! Also dont procrastinate because I did it with a crush and shes now got a bf, apparently the week I was going to ask her out she got a bf!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man, I respect you for that! You're a cool guy man, thats the attitude we all need! Good luck! Also dont procrastinate because I did it with a crush and shes now got a bf, apparently the week I was going to ask her out she got a bf!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sucks man! Did you offer to fight him for her hand? :biggrin: Lol. I will tell you how it goes with my girl, assuming she's still going to college. I'm going to be James Bond smooth with it :colone:.

I assume your very young and haven't had much experience with girls so far. I'd say don't do anything yet and confirm what you feel. What does it feel to be near other girls? If this is indeed a response specific to this particular girl then you might have a few feelings or 'urges' (hehe) towards her. Just start talking to her and see where it goes and confirm what it is that you are feeling so you can understand more about whats going on.
Original post by Ignorant
I assume your very young and haven't had much experience with girls so far. I'd say don't do anything yet and confirm what you feel. What does it feel to be near other girls? If this is indeed a response specific to this particular girl then you might have a few feelings or 'urges' (hehe) towards her. Just start talking to her and see where it goes and confirm what it is that you are feeling so you can understand more about whats going on.

Thanks errrm, "Ignorant" lol :biggrin:. I'm not that young I've just turned 18 last month. It's just I haven't got much experience when it comes to girls because I've spent most of my time studying and researching hard for school. I have exercised everyday since I was 14, from a little to a lot and I am extremely fit, I can run 5 miles in 35 minutes, and I joined the air cadets at 13 and left last year, I was a senior NCO. So it's only natural I'm not that great with girls, due to a lack of experience.
Thanks errrm, "Ignorant" lol :biggrin:. I'm not that young I've just turned 18 last month. It's just I haven't got much experience when it comes to girls because I've spent most of my time studying and researching hard for school. I have exercised everyday since I was 14, from a little to a lot and I am extremely fit, I can run 5 miles in 35 minutes, and I joined the air cadets at 13 and left last year, I was a senior NCO. So it's only natural I'm not that great with girls, due to a lack of experience.

Shieeeeeeeeeeeet 5 miles in 35 minutes? O_O

Well all of these attributes are very impressive so you should have the confidence to approach her even without experience. Should be pretty fun and good for you so just talk to her and ask her out and see what happens.
Update us so we hear news of your success, i have faith in you young padawan.
Original post by Ignorant
Shieeeeeeeeeeeet 5 miles in 35 minutes? O_O

Well all of these attributes are very impressive so you should have the confidence to approach her even without experience. Should be pretty fun and good for you so just talk to her and ask her out and see what happens.
Update us so we hear news of your success, i have faith in you young padawan.

Haha, thanks sensei! :smile: Yes I'm looking forward to, oh wait when is it? September we go back? Anyway I will keep you guys in the thread posted on how it goes with the pretty girl :colone:. I'll put you guys in my follow page and vice versa if you want. 10:4 good buddies!
That sucks man! Did you offer to fight him for her hand? :biggrin: Lol. I will tell you how it goes with my girl, assuming she's still going to college. I'm going to be James Bond smooth with it :colone:.

Dam I wish I found out who da*** that cunth was! Ahaha I never saw the guy or found his name! Her friends told me she got a bf peak man. Tell me defo G! You better be! None of that bulllshit man keep it 100% and just do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dam I wish I found out who da*** that cunth was! Ahaha I never saw the guy or found his name! Her friends told me she got a bf peak man. Tell me defo G! You better be! None of that bulllshit man keep it 100% and just do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Couldn't get much sense out of you there mate, could you try again?
Couldn't get much sense out of you there mate, could you try again?

LOL! Sorry, I just wanted to tell you to go for the chick and get her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL! Sorry, I just wanted to tell you to go for the chick and get her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I'll get her mate don't worry about that. She always gives me a really bright smile when she sees me, it gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling. God she's so hot! :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending