The Student Room Group

PLEASE HELP me in my choice of University( spring admission)

Hello everybody,
So basically I'm an international student, and due to family affairs I cannot attend university in September,I was initially going to Warwick , so I searched which Uk universities had a January start and I found :
The university of Buckingham, which have a Ppe degree, Regent's university London and Richmond American college London. Please tell me which one is the best in terms of academics and reputation ? As a very good student I would love to attend a very good university, so what do you think ?

Help me,
Thanks for reading me.
Never heard of Richmond

The other two aren't great
Reply 2
Thanks for your response.
Really ?I didn't know , as I'm from outside the Uk. Do you know any good university that offers a January entry then ?
Great evening.
Original post by Chihiroh
Hello everybody,
So basically I'm an international student, and due to family affairs I cannot attend university in September,I was initially going to Warwick , so I searched which Uk universities had a January start and I found :
The university of Buckingham, which have a Ppe degree, Regent's university London and Richmond American college London. Please tell me which one is the best in terms of academics and reputation ? As a very good student I would love to attend a very good university, so what do you think ?

Help me,
Thanks for reading me.

To be frank, not in the same class as Warwick and not good, period. If you want to study PPE at a good university in the UK, you will have to wait until Sept 2017.
Original post by Chihiroh
Thanks for your response.
Really ?I didn't know , as I'm from outside the Uk. Do you know any good university that offers a January entry then ?
Great evening.

Unfortunately the above poster is correct, it's best to wait until September 2017.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending