The Student Room Group

Can everyone pray for me please?

There is this apprentice position that I REALLY want to get and I just submitted the application and I think it was a good application and the position itself is basically something that I've ALWAYS wanted to do (work with mental health patients) and this would be the beginning of basically my future. And the interview is on the first so I should basically hear back from them within the next week!

Can everyone wish me good luck and pray for me whatever religion you are from or even if you don't believe in god like me.

Much appreciated and hopefully collectively all these good lucks and prayers will make a different or maybe just that one person might be the reason why I get it.

THANK YOU LOVELIES :love:

EDIT: I GOT A FREAKING INTERVIEW THANKS EVERYONE!!!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You sound like the type of person you want to help
But anyway I sent one to the Spaghetti Monster for you
Original post by bluemadhatter
There is this apprentice position that I REALLY want to get and I just submitted the application and I think it was a good application and the position itself is basically something that I've ALWAYS wanted to do (work with mental health patients) and this would be the beginning of basically my future. And the interview is on the first so I should basically hear back from them within the next week!

Can everyone wish me good luck and pray for me whatever religion you are from or even if you don't believe in god like me.

Much appreciated and hopefully collectively all these good lucks and prayers will make a different or maybe just that one person might be the reason why I get it.

May the Lord Richard Dawkins be upon you <3
Reply 4
Can I have Marina please?

Regardless, good luck and hope you get it!
Insha'Allah will do!

Don't stress over it, remember whatever will happen will be for the best! :h:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Get the job, do it for Harambe
Reply 8
Omggggg :eek: :biggrin: gggurlll inshallah you get that place! I'll keep you in my prayers this week <33
Oh wow, the best of luck with this! I'll pray for you :wink:
:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Will keep you in my prayers tonight, God Bless!
You can do it :rave:
There is this apprentice position that I REALLY want to get and I just submitted the application and I think it was a good application and the position itself is basically something that I've ALWAYS wanted to do (work with mental health patients) and this would be the beginning of basically my future. And the interview is on the first so I should basically hear back from them within the next week! Can everyone wish me good luck and pray for me whatever religion you are from or even if you don't believe in god like me. Much appreciated and hopefully collectively all these good lucks and prayers will make a different or maybe just that one person might be the reason why I get it. THANK YOU LOVELIES :love:

I'm not religious so I can't pray for you, but I'll shave my left testicle as a gesture of good luck for you. You can do it! :dumbells:
(edited 7 years ago)

GOOD LUCK :h:

AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
as your own avi said
Original post by Lucasium
But anyway I sent one to the Spaghetti Monster for you

Original post by GradeA*UnderA
May the Lord Richard Dawkins be upon you <3

Original post by UWS
Can I have Marina please?

Regardless, good luck and hope you get it!

Original post by undercxver
Insha'Allah will do!

Don't stress over it, remember whatever will happen will be for the best! :h:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by SuperHuman98
Get the job, do it for Harambe

Original post by z33
Omggggg :eek: :biggrin: gggurlll inshallah you get that place! I'll keep you in my prayers this week <33

Original post by Matrix123
Oh wow, the best of luck with this! I'll pray for you :wink:
:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by gwagon
Will keep you in my prayers tonight, God Bless!

Original post by SeanFM
You can do it :rave:

Original post by RDKGames
I'm not religious so I can't pray for you, but I'll shave my left testicle as a gesture of good luck for you. You can do it! :dumbells:

Original post by ForestShadow
GOOD LUCK :h:

AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
as your own avi said

IT FREAKING WORKED GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A DAMN INTERVIEW I could NOT BE HAPPIER :cry2:
IT FREAKING WORKED GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A DAMN INTERVIEW I could NOT BE HAPPIER :cry2:

YAY! And the hair on my left testicle began to grow back so it's all good! Congratulations! :h:

Aww well done! :hugs:
I hope the interview goes well, you really deserve this :heart:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Good luck with the interview :smile:

I want something similar for my future, best of luck!

YAAAAAAAAY !
Congrats :woo: :woo:
I prayed to satan

Quick Reply

Latest