The Student Room Group

Anyone else find Corbyn hilarious?

Everything about him is hilarious from his interviews to his campaigns to how labour are reacting to him is hilarious
Long live Corbyn I say!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Corbyn couldn't find a spare seat in allegedly overcrowded train to Newcastle, CCTV proved otherwise. He should have gone to Specsavers.
I think it probably was overcrowded, but as people got off at different stops, that's when it became more available?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm more worried than amused. As someone who is fairly centrist/'third way', I'd prefer it if we had a unified and competent opposition.
In today's day and age, pretty much all politicians are a joke.
More destructive then hilarious. Guy is the captain of the ship and he's sailed the party into an iceberg.
Reply 6
He just needs to realise nobody wants him there, he's doing the party no good, and that's coming from a Conservative Supporter!
No because he's the leader of one of the major political parties which has also been the leading party many times and has managed to **** it up.
Original post by JimmyHendrix
More destructive then hilarious. Guy is the captain of the ship and he's sailed the party into an iceberg.

Good metaphor.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Everything about him is hilarious from his interviews to his campaigns to how labour are reacting to him is hilarious
Long live Corbyn I say!
I'm just waiting for @AlexanderHam to post something erm, passionate (is the polite word) on here.
Original post by Tcannon
Corbyn couldn't find a spare seat in allegedly overcrowded train to Newcastle, CCTV proved otherwise. He should have gone to Specsavers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167700
This!! LOL!
I literally lolled when I saw this on BBC news then they cut to a clip where the reporters outside were outside his house and he shuts the garden gate on them and the reporter goes Corbyn giving us his usually manner
(edited 7 years ago)
his face is hilarious
I am weeping for what was once a great election winning mean machine....
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
I'm just waiting for @AlexanderHam to post something erm, passionate (is the polite word) on here.

Life is really too short to spend it squabbling with someone who is not only not particularly bright, not only lacks any appreciable grasp of using the English language with any elegance or persuasiveness, but also has a tendency to become highly emotional and obsessive. Stalking people who upset you (in light of your particularly sensitive disposition) is bad form.

Everything I've seen confirms that there is little to recommend in further interacting with you. I've just added you to my ignore list
Original post by AlexanderHam
Life is really too short to spend it squabbling with someone who is not only not particularly bright, not only lacks any appreciable grasp of using the English language with any elegance or persuasiveness, but also has a tendency to become highly emotional and obsessive.
That's good advice. I'm going to take it and ignore you.
Original post by AlexanderHam
Everything I've seen confirms that there is little to recommend in further interacting with you. I've just added you to my ignore list
I'm honoured.
Reply 15
Original post by Bloom77
I think it probably was overcrowded, but as people got off at different stops, that's when it became more available?
Teensie weensie little flaw in that argument is that they were empty when he went to plunk his Leftie a**e on the floor and not just when he came back. Momendumb members must be cringeing
Reply 16
Long live Corbyn? You must be a Tory 🤔👀
Reply 17
Original post by Bloom77

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Tcannon

I don't like the man but I've travelled on virgin trains and trust me, sitting in the corridor is nothing unusual. I'm under 18 and had a first class ticket with a reserved seat and there were multiple delays and cancellations so when I got on the train my seat was double booked, sadly someone with the same seat as me got on before.. while some passengers were upgraded to first class for free, me a first class passenger was forced to sit in the ISLE of a train becuase the corridors were full yet I've been told leaving my backpack in the isle is a safety hazard?? Although I did get a full refund and a free black cab to my door that night which costed £120 :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by dairychocolate
I'm more worried than amused. As someone who is fairly centrist/'third way', I'd prefer it if we had a unified and competent opposition.

In my language we call that a Blairite, glad to see some people still want progressive politics
yeah he has a good sense of humour tbh, can't imagine theresa may cracking a joke, david cameron was bad enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending