The Student Room Group

How often do you masturbate?

Just seen a post on stopping so I am curious. BE HONEST! How often do you beat the meat/ polish the pearl? I include those in a relationship like myself too!

How many times a month/ week day etc.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L33t
BE HONEST! How often do you beat the meat/ polish the pearl? I include those in relationships like myself too!

Why? :laugh:
Reply 2
2-4 times a month... ish.
Reply 3
Why not, are you afraid to answer? It's a normal thing to do you know.
Original post by L33t
Why not, are you afraid to answer? It's a normal thing to do you know.

Twice a week normally

Spoiler

Original post by Clockrice

Spoiler

And when that happens, the L from your name suddenly disappears...
Not gonna lie, I do it daily. Perhaps that's weird for a female but that's the routine I've ended up in.
Reply 8
As a women daily, I can't seem to stop
Reply 10
1-2 times a day, its now a daily routine for me 😂
Is it weird that I don't masturbate at all .. And I haven't been intimate with anyone for about 5months now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Not gonna lie, I do it daily. Perhaps that's weird for a female but that's the routine I've ended up in.

you need some meat
Anything from twice a day to not masturbating for two weeks.
Actually sometimes 3 times a day
Reply 15
If you are guys and you say that you masturbate just a couple of time a week you are lying. You do it daily.
Reply 16
Original post by L33t
Just seen a post on stopping so I am curious. BE HONEST! How often do you beat the meat/ polish the pearl? I include those in a relationship like myself too!

Every day. I don't understand why people or creeped out by it
Original post by Darost98
Is it weird that I don't masturbate at all ..

No..

Original post by LeJuliet
If you are guys and you say that you masturbate just a couple of time a week you are lying. You do it daily.

.. and plenty of men don't.

Like everything else, it varies a lot between people and over time. Some people never do it, some do it multiple times a day. All are normal.
Original post by LeJuliet

Just because you assume all men are constantly horny doesn't mean it's okay to accuse them of lying. Lots of men rarely masturbate or just a few times every so often.

It's a personal thing unrelated to gender.

Quick Reply

Latest