The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Argh I could miss that A* boundary by 1-2 marks :frown: i hope the examiners found some marks hidden in there somewhere!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guess I'm stuck with a B in maths :frown:
Appaz it's fake

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grades boundaries are out!!!! MATHS = 170 A*?!?!?!! WHAT THE HELL RIP ME
Original post by ad4m
Even forr biology.. 12 mark increase from 2015.. glad i did it then and not now!

i got straight A*s in bio the whole of year 10/11 . Thought I scraped one in the exam with 50 but that might be a B oh my god I'm crying
The these grade boundaries WTF 140 FOR AN A WAT THE HELL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmilyTonge
I'm fuming, 70 marks for a C :frown: I'm really upset, if I've failed maths I can't do anything that I want to do. The college of my choice probably won't even let me in. I found the maths exams so hard too, I am dreading tomorrow.

same, I'm so upset right now. I tried so hard and worked so hard and that test was REALLY hard. Im really upset there is no way i got a C i think i got 65 max not 70 omg thats so high. i can't get into sixth form. I'm going to die.
The Edexcel PE Boundaries are amazing, as is OCR Geography Key Geographicsl Themes, the SDME seems a bit high though
got between 135-140 for an A in edexcel maths I want that A!
Edexcel Physics P1 48 for an A*!? Did anyone else find that exam really hard?
Original post by DJBay123
170.......... jeez, was it really that easy?

i didn't even think it was that easy, it's like they're taking the piss...
i honestly don't think these are the real boundaries
I now feel like I've failed all my exams.
And then I'm just here twiddling my thumbs waiting for the International GCSE grade boundaries to be released
I'm pretty upset now, saying goodbye to any chance of an A :frown:
I KNEW THE MATHS BOUNDARY WOULD BE SO GIGH

I've lost any chance of an A* in bio, chem, phys and maths i'm actually so upset
Original post by Starlight15
got between 135-140 for an A in edexcel maths I want that A!

same, think I may have got 145 it's gonna be too close!
Im shook
Original post by Im_trying
same, I'm so upset right now. I tried so hard and worked so hard and that test was REALLY hard. Im really upset there is no way i got a C i think i got 65 max not 70 omg thats so high. i can't get into sixth form. I'm going to die.

I even got a maths tutor and my mum paid so much money, I can't help but feel like I've let everyone down if I don't pass. I honestly feel so low right now :/
can someone reply me with a link to the edexcel boundaries please :smile:

Latest