The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a chat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
That's why it'd be weird

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Cool. So.... what's your favourite genre of music? Incredibly generic question that you've probably already had, but ignore that fact.

I listen to pretty much anything as long as it isnt the generic pop stuff you hear on the radio, you?
Original post by retro_turtles
I listen to pretty much anything as long as it isnt the generic pop stuff you hear on the radio, you?

You heard of Twenty-One Pilots?

Same :biggrin: My favourite genre at the moment though is House which happens to be pretty popular atm. Though I listen to rap and hip hop (mostly older stuff, particularly 90s), grime, liquid DnB, garage, RnB, bit of metal and punk, reggae, ska, liquid dubstep, old-skool dubstep, jungle... just a few of the top of my head!
Original post by pelaitsc45
You heard of Twenty-One Pilots?

I have indeed
Same :biggrin: My favourite genre at the moment though is House which happens to be pretty popular atm. Though I listen to rap and hip hop (mostly older stuff, particularly 90s), grime, liquid DnB, garage, RnB, bit of metal and punk, reggae, ska, liquid dubstep, old-skool dubstep, jungle... just a few of the top of my head!

'A few' right haha and i usually end up listening to like a certain artist until i can no longer stand them, atm its bring me the horizon.
I have indeed

I'm guessing you don't like their stuff? :tongue:
'A few' right haha and i usually end up listening to like a certain artist until i can no longer stand them, atm its bring me the horizon.

It's the same with me but replace the word 'artist' with 'album' :lol: Been playing Marbella Collection 2016 in my car on repeat for the last few weeks but it's boring me already. Marbella 2015 was a hell of a lot better, this year's seems a lot more poppy and les housey (not saying there's not a lot of good house on there, just nowhere near as much as last year's).
lmao twenty one pilots are quite mainstream now
I'm guessing you don't like their stuff? :tongue:

I do actually haha
Maybe you can help me with my problem. Everyone seems to busy here...
It's the same with me but replace the word 'artist' with 'album' :lol: Been playing Marbella Collection 2016 in my car on repeat for the last few weeks but it's boring me already. Marbella 2015 was a hell of a lot better, this year's seems a lot more poppy and les housey (not saying there's not a lot of good house on there, just nowhere near as much as last year's).

Haha oh wow well atleast you still have the old stuff

if you're on BMTH, I'd listen to 'seether' / 'rise against' next, thats what I went to, a bit calmer than sempi but it keeps like the ruggedness
Original post by alevez2ez
Maybe you can help me with my problem. Everyone seems to busy here...

You okay?
I do actually haha

Oh, sweet. Yeah, they're one of my favourite bands tbh, but I listened to their music way too much so I'm kinda burned out :|
You okay?

Of course.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4273664&p=67162986

Here you go. In case you are interested in knowing about my problem.
Oh, sweet. Yeah, they're one of my favourite bands tbh, but I listened to their music way too much so I'm kinda burned out :|

Same haha so thats why i have gone back to listening to bmth again since i never listen to their new album
Original post by alevez2ez
Of course.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4273664&p=67162986

Here you go. In case you are interested in knowing about my problem.

I wouldnt know about the meds but try telling your roomates and people about how you may be like that? Maybe by easing them in with a sarcastic funny remark so they'll understand thats you're alright? This is probably really *****y advice
Same haha so thats why i have gone back to listening to bmth again since i never listen to their new album

Fair enough, I'll check out BMTH. Any song recommendations?
Tsr pretty dead tonight

How we all doing

Quick Reply