The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3620
The GBs are real because it contains the link of the Edexcel website. Pearson own Edexcel.
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I'm sitting here with no emotion right now, just not knowing how to react. I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe they're fake. I don't want this

Literally same. I'm just sat here staring at my computer screen. It's gone midnight, I'm hot and I'm really just, emotionless. I don't know how to feel.
Guys im honestly gonna cry. ****ing 50/60 for an A* in physics when even my teachers said it was probably the hardest paper they've seen wtf is this **** edexcel? **** u

Posted from TSR Mobile
170 for a ****ing A*. I hope that link is fake omg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edexcel... FIGHT ME
Has EdExcel tweeted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ace2233
But it also says "Final" so I'm guessing it's real

but if you check the old ones, you'll see the difference between this one and the last years one :erm:
Original post by hamza772000
strict marking like 178 but **** knows how the examiner marks, man i worked sooo ****ing hard for that A* :frown:

I will pray for u dw argh **** u edexcel

Dont worry man A* is 170 you got it trust. But wow that boundary increase is significant af. ugh mma go count the papers again im stressed rn
Original post by lozza_X
Literally same. I'm just sat here staring at my computer screen. It's gone midnight, I'm hot and I'm really just, emotionless. I don't know how to feel.

I just don't get it, I found that pretty hard, I might not even get a B with those grade boundaries. Goodbye to making people proud.
Original post by EmilyTonge
Are the edexcel ones real? Can't find them on the official edexcel website....

Exactly what I thought...
Why don't we all spam EdExcel😂😂😂 i need to know whether these GBs are fake or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I don't think they're the real boundaries 🤔🤔🤔🤔. They aren't on the website yet ??? Where did the link to Edexcel GB come from?
Original post by romansholiday
I've written out every boundary that applies to my courses/subjects and EVERY single one is higher, it's a joke.

I'm so upset :frown:
Original post by Im_trying
hmm its not on edexcel website....

Check the first post I've updated it
Original post by junayd1998
Dont worry man A* is 170 you got it trust. But wow that boundary increase is significant af. ugh mma go count the papers again im stressed rn
Inshallah! I know 15 marks!!! I just hope they aren't real :redface:
guys sorry to say but edexcel grade boundaries are real it's on the actual website
it looks different to what it normally looks and its not on there website so WTF, if this is a joke its not funny
Original post by chloechurcher
Guys I don't think they're the real boundaries 🤔🤔🤔🤔. They aren't on the website yet ??? Where did the link to Edexcel GB come from?

Check first post I've updated it
All I can say is we need to tweet edexcel like we have no tomorrow
170 for an A*? Well there goes one of my A*s then.

Latest