The Student Room Group

Edexcel igcse grade boundaries?! Where is it?

I cannot find the igcse edexcel grade boundaries
i found the gcse one :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
I cannot find the igcse edexcel grade boundaries
i found the gcse one :frown:

:dontknow: Why are you stressing over grade boundaries for, results are coming out today right? You should wait until then :smile:
Original post by mr T 999
:dontknow: Why are you stressing over grade boundaries for, results are coming out today right? You should wait until then :smile:

Dude me not gonna sleep
results comeout tomorrow thursday
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Dude me not gonna sleep
results comeout tomorrow thursday

I found it :biggrin:

Oh ok
T pray for me man :frown: ****ing edexcel the motherfuvkers
Original post by hamza772000
T pray for me man :frown: ****ing edexcel the motherfuvkers

What happened with edexcel?
What happened with edexcel?
170/200 for an A* in Maths! I think I got 178/200 but idk how the examiner's marked the paper, **** me, I'd acc jump off a bridge if I don't get that stupid A*, I worked soo ****ing hard man :frown:
170/200 for an A* in Maths! I think I got 178/200 but idk how the examiner's marked the paper, **** me, I'd acc jump off a bridge if I don't get that stupid A*, I worked soo ****ing hard man :frown:

You do know when you self mark your own exam papers. Sometimes you can be too generous to yourself lol.

Yeah I know how you feel hope you get the A* man :top:
You do know when you self mark your own exam papers. Sometimes you can be too generous to yourself lol.

Yeah I know how you feel hope you get the A* man :top:
No, I was being pretty strict T :s-smilie:

I hope so too :redface:

I miss you btw, :tongue:
No, I was being pretty strict T :s-smilie:

I hope so too :redface:

I miss you btw, :tongue:

Well if you marked yourself a 178 then hopefully you will get A*. Even if the examiner's take off 8 marks :wink:

You can always come visit me on CTAM :yep: or somewhere around the chat/forum game section :wink:
Well if you marked yourself a 178 then hopefully you will get A*. Even if the examiner's take off 8 marks :wink:

You can always come visit me on CTAM :yep: or somewhere around the chat/forum game section :wink:
Hopefully :smile:

Sure, I'll pay you a visit soon, just stressed about the results rn :redface: Love you T :wink:
Guys.. where id everyone find that link? Is there an off chance its fake? Because I've been looking on their website and I can only find up to January for IGCSE
Me 2 :s-smilie:
Reply 17
Original post by Carmenh
Guys.. where id everyone find that link? Is there an off chance its fake? Because I've been looking on their website and I can only find up to January for IGCSE

No its real I found it on the pearsons edexcel website
Original post by igggy
No its real I found it on the pearsons edexcel website
I don't see it on the website :redface:
Reply 19
I don't see it on the website :redface:

Wtf its not on there now....i swear it was on there 10 minutes ago

Quick Reply

Latest