The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what the hell is going on
Alright, I've updated the first post since it was causing confusion

THE GRADE BOUNDARIES ARE REAL!!!
i think its been leaked so it could be real ffs
I do iGCSE and the marks available for maths for example are different, were marked on 200 marks so these are not iGCSE.
this is the last year before gcse reforms and as edexcel is a right wing exam board it may have deliberately made it harder to achieve higher grades so it looks like the reforms are really needed. aqa are left wing so should be a bit easier on us. (I sound so pretentious but I think this theory makes sense and my friends aunt works for aqa)
I don't understand where this link has come from? Fair enough the Edexcel website but where?
Hey! So I don't know if this helps, but in the ICT section on the 2015 boundaries it says Music Festival for the coursework. On the supposed 2016, is says Upcycle Now!

This doesn't make sense to me since we did the Music Festival, and I'm pretty sure we're the last year to DO the music festival. The year below me are doing Upcycle Now.

Anyone else do ICT on Edexcel and actually DO Upcycle Now?

I'm just curious, it doesn't make much sense to me.
Could the first person that posted these EdExcel GBs tell us where they got it from? I don't understand where they can get it from if it's not on the site?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Im_trying
yeah wait i think they are real but i don't get why they are not on the website? I suggest we all wait till they come on the website. IGCSE is not on the website and nor is GCSE i don't see where this person got this data from because we cannot find it on there website. but why would someone fake that?

Exactly. We should all be able to see it on the site if it really is real.
I'm off to bed to cry guys, night!
Original post by Starlight15

someone shoot me.
Original post by fatima1998
they are last years one :yep:

just have a good sleep today because you won't be able to sleep tomorrow :lol:
dont worry :hugs: i am sure you did well xx

im aware of that. Just look at the difference tho. tbf both papers were different in terms of difficulty. but still geez
It's real and if you guys were here a couple hours ago one of the moderators said there is usually a teacher who posts them early.
That's why I guess they are not on the site
And also it's from their website, so unless they are pranking us, it is 100% real
And they are not IGCSE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
Exactly. We should all be able to see it on the site if it really is real.

It is now up on the site
Original post by Starlight15

where did you find the grade boundaries because they are not on the edexcel website.
I might aswell kills myself wanted an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lozza_X
I don't understand where this link has come from? Fair enough the Edexcel website but where?

Check my post

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll say it again the grade boundaries are REAL

Latest