The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why do people always complain is not real when the GB isn't what they desire?
Original post by Im_trying
what the hell is going on

Edexcel have only half updated their website so lots of people seem to think the gb are fake. If you look carefully on the website (not where you expect) they're there though, so they're accurate.
I only took one Edexcel exam (statistics) and the grade boundaries are at an all time low (i think) so I'm chuffed!
It's real everyone. Apparently on their site. Of course the GBs are not what we wanted but what can we do? Better to get some sleep than think about the GBs!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The grade boundaries are probably real :frown: edexcel says that they would be released on edexcel online (the password protected one) not under the accessible grade boundaries section on the Pearson website.
OCR English language Information and Ideas higher tier grade boundaries
40 = C
48 = B
56 = A
64 = A*
where did you find them
Original post by ColossalAtom
Why do people always complain is not real when the GB isn't what they desire?

Human nature, we tend to think of something as not being real if it isn't too our liking. Similar in a way to when someone tells you that a relative has died many people will respond in a way to try and deny the truth to avoid hurting and pain
Edexcel really ****ed us over

Posted from TSR Mobile
well I'm going to go to sleep and never wake up byeeeee
70 for a C....
Yes 70 wtf
how?
it was hard
how did they get 70 as a C wtf
Original post by junayd1998
im aware of that. Just look at the difference tho. tbf both papers were different in terms of difficulty. but still geez

haha, depends on the level of difficulty as well :tongue: if candidates find it easy then the GB will go up :redface:
did you get any question like "Hannah's sweets" one :lol: it triggered everyone last year
i also count :mmm:
[QUOTE=Im_trying;67170226]someone shoot me.
Im so f-ing upset I thought I had it in the bag but no I don't 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
Well at least I know in advance that I've probably failed Physics and not gotten a B in my maths... :s-smilie:
Who did Edexcel English Lang & Lit? What did you think of the grade boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where are the Edexcel iGCSE grade boundaries?! Someone please post a link!
The grade boundaries are so goddammned high!! 😭😭😭😭

Latest