Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by nadiakms
is this Jacobs mum

Posted from TSR Mobile

??
Reply 61
Original post by EricPiphany
I've noticed you around this site recently... I have to say, I admire your trolling. Top level stuff :smile:

is this a love story

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bg0161
How is it fake? its been uploaded on their server, who else could have made it other than edexcel? But who knows, it looks like its been leaked more than released and maybe this was not the one they intended to release, we'll just have to wait and see.

That is what I'm thinking, praying and hoping.
Reply 63
Original post by RDKGames
Jeez calm the f*ck down. If you genuinely did hard work then you have nothing to worry about. Missing out on an A* is not going kill you. Grade boundaries are decided on how everyone did across the country so you cannot argue with them.

stress level is high I apologise but you're right and I can't deal with the sh*tty truth

Posted from TSR Mobile
is this Jacobs mum

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nadia, unless someone has hacked into the Pearson website, you need to come to terms with the fact that these are the real grade boundaries.

Sorry if Jacob disillusioned your dream of getting an A* in Maths.
Anyone that says its fake i can prove it's not. I have a video of me refreshing the screen proving it's not inspect element but can't upload to here for some reason.
Just wait til M3, where you needed 92% for an A, and 96% for an A* loooooooool
I'm dreading next year now: no doubt RE will require 85/84 when it was already impossible for an A*. Hopefully the new GCSE maths has lower boundaries 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by alevelstresss

looooooool great banter

Posted from TSR Mobile
r u on the mushroom too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. Have fun feeling disappointed on Results Day.
Feel dat pain
man ere missed 2 A*'s in my A2 Economics and Lit by 5 and 7 UMS :frown:
Reply 71
Original post by honour
Lol. Have fun feeling disappointed on Results Day.

chill the disappointment is getting to me I'll get over it dw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jacob2000
Anyone that says its fake i can prove it's not. I have a video of me refreshing the screen proving it's not inspect element but can't upload to here for some reason.

There's no need.
stress level is high I apologise but you're right and I can't deal with the sh*tty truth

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's understandable. I barely achieved an A at GCSE maths in 2014 and now I'm going off to do Maths at one of the top 10 unis in the country at the end of September. So really, if you're worrying about missing out on an A*, there are worse things that can happen. Try to relax and then decide how much you've hated this exam come results day. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 74
Everyone is worrying that the grade boundaries are fake. Imagine if they are and then they release the actual ones and they're higher. That'd be so funny.
Original post by alevelstresss

oh
dear
god
Reply 76
Original post by jacob2000

Lol? any one who thinks its inspect element is basically 100% retarded and doesn't deserve an A* anyway. Inspect element is editing a websites source client side, not server side. So even if he did inspect element, that doesn't mean it would affect you. God some people are just plain dumb..
Reply 77
Original post by Windies
Feel dat pain
man ere missed 2 A*'s in my A2 Economics and Lit by 5 and 7 UMS :frown:

Lord have mercy on all of us

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bg0161
Lol? any one who thinks its inspect element is basically 100% retarded and doesn't deserve an A* anyway. Inspect element is editing a websites source client side, not server side. So even if he did inspect element, that doesn't mean it would affect you. God some people are just plain dumb..

Thanks man!
is this a love story

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep.

Quick Reply

Latest