The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Edexcel be sitting there like
Original post by alihawa
So start next month with biology and chemistry and retake maths in the meantime? For the 2 year course?

yep, if you'll pass bio and chem, and didn't get a B in core maths (1 year course) then it will be 2 years :yy:
bio and chem = 2 years = A level = 2016 -2018
if passed ---> maths = 1 year = A level = 2016 - 2017
if not ----> maths = resit GCSE in nov = B (2017) = maths = 1 year = A level = 2017 - 2018
there is also another maths which is 2 years course but you are not doing that one, so you'll be fine :h:
Original post by DamnDaniel2
That's ok! Sometimes I misunderstand things but maybe it's just us trying to make out that things aren't this way because we don't want it to be this way so we're over reading things in order for it to sound like what we want it to sound like. Lol that makes no sense but hopefully you understand!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, and yeah, I do!
Looool people stressing over grade boundaries when all they tell you is how hard/easy a paper was don't worry yourselves you did fine.
Reply 3885
Original post by Blobeth
All we have to do now is wait till tomorrow :frown:

Yeah I guess so 😢. Good luck though .
Original post by Lelanor
It is on their website, the URL shows that it is. We can't navigate to it because Edexcel haven't posted the link on their website, but that doesn't mean the url doesn't exist.

Spoiler

It is nowhere to be seen on the website, nor has Edexcel confirmed it.
Original post by JustasB
According to you you can't fake a URL?

Who fakes GB's?! Jesus.
Original post by fatima1998
yep, if you'll pass bio and chem, and didn't get a B in core maths (1 year course) then it will be 2 years :yy:
bio and chem = 2 years = A level = 2016 -2018
if passed ---> maths = 1 year = A level = 2016 - 2017
if not ----> maths = resit GCSE in nov = B (2017) = maths = 1 year = A level = 2017 - 2018
there is also another maths which is 2 years course but you are not doing that one, so you'll be fine :h:

Thank you!
I just feel like I'm going to be disappointing everyone and I can't sleep now because I'm worrying about everything. I just don't want to disappoint. All I want to do is study literature at A level and if I don't pass maths I won't be able too, I know I'm being pessimistic but I can only expect the worst
Original post by matty1001
What about for chemistry and biology?

Let me think
Chem 62/75 and 62/85 are A*
Bio 61/75 and 60/85 are A*
Original post by JustasB
According to you you can't fake a URL?

Man its real, chill out

Posted from TSR Mobile
does it make any difference that the June 2016 grade boundries aren't a secure link? (No padlock) 😁 image.jpeg
Attachment not found
Original post by BadgerNeer1
shameless self promotion

Spoiler

sounds like Tana Mongeau

https://twitter.com/mollie_embleton/status/768229120241176578

Can I join with this self promo
Original post by EmilyTonge
I just feel like I'm going to be disappointing everyone and I can't sleep now because I'm worrying about everything. I just don't want to disappoint. All I want to do is study literature at A level and if I don't pass maths I won't be able too, I know I'm being pessimistic but I can only expect the worst

I understand what you mean but put your earphones on, listen to music to distract you and try to sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Re.sa
Yeah I guess so 😢. Good luck though .

You too 😭❤️
Nevermind, they just updated the website.
Original post by JustasB
It's NOT on the website. If it is then please make a video showing us you navigating to the website.

GB.png
Oh guys may I take this chance to say follow my instagram. PM me if you want to know what it is loool. I post super good food :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest