The Student Room Group

How can i go to a law uni with 4 Bs as AS grade?

Hi guys! Thanks a lot for your help!
I got 4 Bs as my AS grade, don't know my predicted grades yet. I know that applying for law in uni is very competitive, let along schools like Wawrick and Bristol......Now I am realy worried, because people who apply for law seem all get straight As or even A*s.
Just wanna know if there is any hope that I can appy for law in a good uni?

Really appreciate your help!!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Hellomaomao
I got 4 Bs as my AS grade, don't know my predicted grades yet. I know that applying for law in uni is very competitive, let along schools like Wawrick and Bristol......Now I am realy worried, because people who apply for law seem all get straight As or even A*s.

Okay i don't know many universities that don't require grades A or above at A level. However one university i am applying to despite the low requirements is the university of law, they only require BBB :u:
Reply 2
Original post by Hellomaomao

Original post by BR1999
Okay i don't know many universities that don't require grades A or above at A level. However one university i am applying to despite the low requirements is the university of law, they only require BBB :u:

Imo some uni's just inflate their requirements so as to fit in with XYZ uni's. If I were you, I'd call up the likes of Manchester Uni and ask if they still have places in clearing. Suggest to them you have ABB at A Level and see what they say. Their normal offer is AAA.

Quick Reply

Latest