The Student Room Group

Edexcel you screwed me over!!!!!!!!

Edexcel you ruined my chances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to sue you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prepare to be shut down edexcel!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Evess
Edexcel you ruined my chances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to sue you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prepare to be shut down edexcel!

Me rn
Let me guess.

Maths?
Reply 3
Original post by rdkgames
let me guess.

Maths?

edexcel needs to be shut down!
Reply 4
You don't hear the A levellers crying this much when it's 96% for an a* in M3
Reply 5
By the way, I recommend you sue edexcel. That would be top banter.
Original post by Evess
edexcel needs to be shut down!

Good luck with that. And good luck with results day. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
You don't hear the A levellers crying this much when it's 96% for an a* in M3

why are u trying to compare gcses to a level u idiot
Original post by RDKGames
Good luck with that. And good luck with results day. :smile:

every single edexcel related thread you are there, it seems that the whining is getting to you a bit
Reply 9
Original post by Evess
why are u trying to compare gcses to a level u idiot

why didn't u get an a* in maths u idiot
Get over it, good luck doe, maybe lenient marking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
why didn't u get an a* in maths u idiot

IDK
Original post by retro_turtles
every single edexcel related thread you are there, it seems that the whining is getting to you a bit

Pointless crying everywhere, I'd hate to see them at A-Level. Just watch all of them walk out with A*s tomorrow.
Reply 13
Original post by adeptdz
get over it, good luck doe, maybe lenient marking?

posted from tsr mobile

are you supposed to be staff?????????????? I will report you to the police for bullying if you dont stop
Reply 14
Pointless crying everywhere, I'd hate to see them at A-Level. Just watch all of them walk out with A*s on results day.

Probability of a* is proportional to degree of anxiety about not getting an a*
Probability of a* is proportional to degree of anxiety about not getting an a*

Only on TSR forums. :smile:
Pointless crying everywhere, I'd hate to see them at A-Level. Just watch all of them walk out with A*s tomorrow.

i ended up making a thread for this too because i felt left out :P and yeah you are right but hey its their first proper exams and some people may have never gotten that high on their mocks

Edexcel grade boundaries for maths have been pretty much the same for years, give or take a few marks, so people predicted their grades of that. If they've shot up considerably then of course people are going to be freaking out and disappointed???
Original post by trabajadora
Edexcel grade boundaries for maths have been pretty much the same for years, give or take a few marks, so people predicted their grades of that. If they've shot up considerably then of course people are going to be freaking out and disappointed???

Only those who are not part of the 90% of the candidates who found the exams easy in the first place for the grade boundaries to sky-rocket. Just wait until results day, then they're allowed to be disappointed.
Reply 19
Only on TSR forums. :smile:

Well I'd say it holds some truth IRL because the more anxiety you have about not getting an a*, the more you care about getting an a*, and so the more likely it is you were aiming for an a* to begin with, and so the more likely it is you are an "a* student". Additionally some data suggests that more neurotic and anxious people tend to have higher IQs on average which will also correlate with high grades of course.

Quick Reply

Latest