The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by strongcurrent
Check OCR's Twitter!image.png

haha, this doesn't mean that they're fake? This tweet was over 10 hours ago so at around 4-5pm

god i almost had a heart attack
Is anyone else unable to sleep after seeing them boundaries? I have to be awake at 6 and I've just been lying staring at the ceiling lmfao
(edited 7 years ago)
Im literally pooping myself for results i get them at 6am on my school website and im pretty much sure i failed everything... Bring it on
Too long to sign, address and everything... I doubt that's getting 1000 people, worth trying though.. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3984
Ngl i think the grade boundaries are actually alright tbh, although Edexcel has screwed my chances of getting that A* in Maths but mehhh A will do i guess
Im so scared to find out what i got, today is going to drag and go so slowly just to build up tension... Not happy from what ive seen so far💭💭
Original post by Leah7767
Im so scared to find out what i got, today is going to drag and go so slowly just to build up tension... Not happy from what ive seen so far💭💭

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG SAME i seriously can't sleep and I can't stop thinking about the boundaries at all !!! urgh :frown:
FOR ALL THOSE DOING OCR GATEWAY B SCIENCES (Chemistry, Biology and Physics)- check this link: http://www.ocr.org.uk/i-want-to/convert-raw-marks-to-ums/ The GB's are lower for biology.
(edited 7 years ago)
i hope the AQA boundaries aren't as cruel as the edexcel one 😕
When do AQA release their grade boundaries?
8am
Only waiting for English

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aqa :slap:
Original post by Re.sa
Hey guys , what does anyone think of the ocr biology b grade boundaries ????

Kill me.
Can someone help? For the OCR Gateway Biology B grade boundaries, on this link- http://www.ocr.org.uk/i-want-to/convert-raw-marks-to-ums/ - it's showing the GBs as significantly lower for both papers. Any ideas?
Waiting for three subjects now
Can't sleep, too hot and too many RD thoughts.
Original post by sahil19
Can't sleep, too hot and too many RD thoughts.

Stay awake

Posted from TSR Mobile

How you feeling? I'm really rather happy about the OCR History and Maths GB's. Waiting on AQA English Language and P2 nervously now though..

Latest