Lol^2 + PRSOM = I'm stupid
Original post by Moira O' Hara1
smeagol free gcse.jpg
How I felt when exams were over.....

Perfect :lol:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Lol^2 + PRSOM = I'm stupid

Cheese's First Theorem
If anyone is taking A-Level History, English Literature or Media Studies (maybe all together:awesome:) feel free to talk to me:h:
Original post by twhiddy
If anyone is taking A-Level History, English Literature or Media Studies (maybe all together:awesome:) feel free to talk to me:h:

Hey,

I'm also taking English Lit and have been given an essay to write which was my "Summer H/W", were you given anything to do over the summer? What gcses did you do and how do you think you did? :smile:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Cheese's First Theorem

First and last :rofl:
First and last :rofl:

It was a short-lived but influential career
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
It was a short-lived but influential career

It was brielliant
Hey,

I'm also taking English Lit and have been given an essay to write which was my "Summer H/W", were you given anything to do over the summer? What gcses did you do and how do you think you did? :smile:

Hi! No, I wasn't given anything to write over summer unfortunately! (I hope you do well on your essay!) Instead, I'm reading the set books that will essentially put me at a minuscule advantage during the course :smile: I have no idea how I've done, I thought the exams went quite well (not brilliantly) so I thought I might do okay considering none of them went awfully (okay.. besides Maths). Although for some strange reason, during the run up to the day, I feel as though I've failed everything and done awfully! How do you think you have done?:smile:
Original post by twhiddy
Hi! No, I wasn't given anything to write over summer unfortunately! (I hope you do well on your essay!) Instead, I'm reading the set books that will essentially put me at a minuscule advantage during the course :smile: I have no idea how I've done, I thought the exams went quite well (not brilliantly) so I thought I might do okay considering none of them went awfully (okay.. besides Maths). Although for some strange reason, during the run up to the day, I feel as though I've failed everything and done awfully! How do you think you have done?:smile:

dude - if u thought they went well, they will have gone well :wink:
no worries :hugs: :console:
dude - if u thought they went well, they will have gone well :wink:
no worries :hugs: :console:

Thanks!!:dance:
Original post by twhiddy

Thanks:smile: I feel like I've failed Maths- the paper was totally unexpected ( I was doing Higher and everything that we had predicted in class didn't come up. I also think that I failed Science as a whole, mainly because its one of my worst subjects. I definitly failed R.E as I didn't really revise because I hate it but other than that everything came up that I had revised. The subjects that I took were all the compulsory ones plus Geography- which went well, History- which I revised more than Maths :frown:, and Graphic Design- the exam was soo hard but my coursework was an A* so I've no idea what will happen...
Thanks:smile: I feel like I've failed Maths- the paper was totally unexpected ( I was doing Higher and everything that we had predicted in class didn't come up. I also think that I failed Science as a whole, mainly because its one of my worst subjects. I definitly failed R.E as I didn't really revise because I hate it but other than that everything came up that I had revised. The subjects that I took were all the compulsory ones plus Geography- which went well, History- which I revised more than Maths :frown:, and Graphic Design- the exam was soo hard but my coursework was an A* so I've no idea what will happen...

I did Higher Maths too! I already had a C in Foundation but I had a go at Higher and I feel as though I won't get the grade but I hope so so much that I get a B! I'm sure you'll be fine! What are you taking other than English Lit (if you are)? :-)
Original post by twhiddy
I did Higher Maths too! I already had a C in Foundation but I had a go at Higher and I feel as though I won't get the grade but I hope so so much that I get a B! I'm sure you'll be fine! What are you taking other than English Lit (if you are)? :-)

Same! :biggrin: I was already a C but then was put on Higher and then my target was a B but I don't think I've got even that. I really want a B so badly but because of it being really hard I pretty much doubt that. If we both feel confident enough to tell each other our grades on Thursday, why dont we? I think it would be good to get them out in the open but only if we feel like it on the day, maybe?

I'm also taking Graphic Design, Photography, and Geography and I'm thinking of dropping Geography.:s-smilie:
BUMPING THIS THREAD
tagging people who can help spam this up to 3000 posts
@13 1 20 8 42 @Matrix123 @SassKing13 @FireFreezer77 @PugDevil @ ANYONE
pls help us beat @shadowdweller's thread before results!Just spam it with random stuff and try not to worry too much about the grade boundaries - there is only so much they can tell you

:console:
smeagol free gcse.jpg
How I felt when exams were over.....

In this world Smeagol ain't free until 65+, then he's too old to do anything with the freedom.

PS: Once upon a time I knew a Danielle O'Hara

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jc seriously?
Wow good luck :console: must've done lots better than u think
If u at least got half marks on them then that should be ok :wink:
You'll b fine! Theres loads of people on here that can help u out as well (obvs I will put myself forward :colondollar: )
Random incoming.
image.jpeg
Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest