The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MBK14
they seem a bit higher this year 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

they are for the first paper, but the second paper is quite good sometimes its 90+ for A** :smile:
Anyone who did AQA Eng Lang and Lit- what do you think about the grade boundaries?
Original post by Rose24
Anyone who did AQA Eng Lang and Lit- what do you think about the grade boundaries?

I'm really pleased!! You can lose loads of marks and still get an A* :smile: what do you think? are you happy?
Reply 4143
Geography A boundaries are good 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did people think of the AQA history boundaries?
im getting confused on where to find the 2016 English Language grade Boundries for IGCSE
(edited 7 years ago)
Twitter bant about exams is the best bant there is
I need 53/80 for an A* in eng lang... aka not happening :-)))))))
Reply 4148
aqa science is going to make me cry
what the hell do they think they are doing with the biology unit 1 boundaries after that atrocious paper???!?
Original post by Tea2345
I'm really pleased!! You can lose loads of marks and still get an A* :smile: what do you think? are you happy?

I guess I am happy as long as they weren't too harsh whilst marking :smile: just praying that it turns out all right...
Original post by Economicshelp
If anyone wants to look back at the AQA Science papers: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByfTIgZeD7dZYUw4dFJtelRsb00

Omg I've been searching for this all morning, thank you thank you thank you!!!
does anyone know how to access the cie English language gcse grade thresholds
Original post by Rose24
I guess I am happy as long as they weren't too harsh whilst marking :smile: just praying that it turns out all right...

hope you do really well tomorrow good luck!!
Okay I'm gonna give my worst possible (so the most likely ones) and best possible results.

Edexcel Mathematics: A (Was well on track to an A* and even got one in the mock but messed up in the exam and forgot everything)

OCR English: A/Possibly A*(Coursework with bad teacher in year 10, we got a good one in year 11)

OCR Biology: A*

OCR Chemistry: A*

OCR Physics: A*

OCR History: A*

AQA Geography: A/Possibly A* (teacher kinda confused me on how the grade boundaries work, i was told you need nearly 100% in the exam for a A*)

English Literature: B (our teacher should be fired, she is that bad)

French: B (only defo B in results)

Already achieved:

RS: A

Citizenship: B

P.E: C (teacher didn't even test our physical he just guessed it, i got an A in the theory and then a C in the physical whereas other got higher grades despite me clearly be better than them)

I'm taking Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics for a-level, i could take four but i though i would concentrate my efforts on three)

I'm trying for medicine if anybody has got some tips please message me or reply ...
Does anyone have a link for CIE grade boundaries?? Not on website and link at top of the thread isn't working
can anyone see AQA GCSEs boundaries on their website or am I going nuts?
Okay I'm gonna give my worst possible (so the most likely ones) and best possible results.

Edexcel Mathematics: A (Was well on track to an A* and even got one in the mock but messed up in the exam and forgot everything)

OCR English: A/Possibly A*(Coursework with bad teacher in year 10, we got a good one in year 11)

OCR Biology: A*

OCR Chemistry: A*

OCR Physics: A*

OCR History: A*

AQA Geography: A/Possibly A* (teacher kinda confused me on how the grade boundaries work, i was told you need nearly 100% in the exam for a A*)

English Literature: B (our teacher should be fired, she is that bad)

French: B (only defo B in results)

Already achieved:

RS: A

Citizenship: B

P.E: C (teacher didn't even test our physical he just guessed it, i got an A in the theory and then a C in the physical whereas other got higher grades despite me clearly be better than them)

I'm taking Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics for a-level, i could take four but i though i would concentrate my efforts on three)

I'm trying for medicine if anybody has got some tips please message me or reply ...

Good luck guys
Original post by timlds123

It's still not updated yet which is really annoying :frown:
Original post by timlds123

I've tried to but it not updated yet :frown:
Wtf p2 ahahahaah r u high and edexcel math r u high, why raise the boundaries high and then government gonna cry abOUT the drop in top grades , and FOREIGN languages boundaries for edexcel man wyd , this is why barely anyone takes any languages for a levels smh

Latest