The Student Room Group

Plovdiv Medical University Offer Holders!!

Any one got an offer to study for September? I have and i want to link with a few people before i decide to go out there!!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Seemie
Any one got an offer to study for September? I have and i want to link with a few people before i decide to go out there!!!!

Hi Seemie! Congratulations!

I also hold an offer from Plovdiv University and plan to start this September.
Please do send me a PM, as it would be great to get to know other people on the course.

Cheers! :smile:
Original post by Seemie

Did you get the offer through clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I guess so, i applied a week ago
Original post by Seemie
I guess so, i applied a week ago

Oh wow
How did you get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Bloom77
Oh wow
How did you get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i sent my grades and some paper work through an agency and they did everything else :smile:
Original post by Seemie
i sent my grades and some paper work through an agency and they did everything else :smile:

What agency? 😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hey guys! I'm applying in the next day or two (last min i know ):frown: with tutelage. Have any of you guys sorted out accommodation yet?
Reply 8
im only just applying now too. i was wondering whether its too late to apply without an agency. also is it hard to find an accommodation?
btw as for getting to know each other maybe we could make facebook group because thats what 2015 applicants did.
Reply 9
Original post by yumnaj
im only just applying now too. i was wondering whether its too late to apply without an agency. also is it hard to find an accommodation?
btw as for getting to know each other maybe we could make facebook group because thats what 2015 applicants did.

Hey! PM me your Facebook and i can add you to the applicants page :smile:
Im not sure there is a page specially for 1st years so yeah maybe we can make that? There's just a general one :smile:
Hello, Does anyone know the dentistry 1st year curriculum for Plovdiv Medical University? I want to revise in advance some of the modules/topics so I ain't rusty when I start this october. I'm a bit worried about the workload load so I wanna practice a bit before I start.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending