The Student Room Group

EPQ - what to do?

I want to do the Extended Project Qualification but I'm not sure what to do?
I have a few ideas, but not sure how to word them exactly, and my ideas are still very broad;
- Euthanasia - should it be normal practice in the NHS?(since I want to do medicine at uni)
-World History/politics - i.e. arab spring/rise of terrorism/threat of nuclear weapons

if anyone has any better ideas but in a kind of similar genre/topic that'd be great.
thanks.
Original post by iamaslostasyou
I want to do the Extended Project Qualification but I'm not sure what to do?
I have a few ideas, but not sure how to word them exactly, and my ideas are still very broad;
- Euthanasia - should it be normal practice in the NHS?(since I want to do medicine at uni)
-World History/politics - i.e. arab spring/rise of terrorism/threat of nuclear weapons

if anyone has any better ideas but in a kind of similar genre/topic that'd be great.
thanks.

I completed my EPQ on Stem cells in Diabetes and the potential cure, I'd say do something that you find interesting and want to explore in greater depth. Reason being is because you'll have to spend long hours writing and checking and referencing so might as well be interesting,
Euthanasia could be interesting depending on how you phrase the question, but people say to do something related to your degree (although you don't have to) as you can refer to it in your personal statement and uni interview.

I also would like to do medicine.

Hope it goes well

:groovy:

:groovy:

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest