The Student Room Group

Should I get a remark?

I got a B in economics B with 99 raw marks (102 is an A)

is it worth getting economics remarked?
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Hello, I pretty much got the same grades as you, AABB in maths, fm, biology and economics. I wish we never had to sit the as exams because now we have to declare it to universities😭. I was 3 marks of an A in economics too, so I've decided to get my scripts back and see if my teachers think it's worth a remark.
Reply 3
Ocr, wbu? 😄Well at least you know what to do next year, start revision from day one!

You could definitely apply with your grades since futher maths and maths are quite relevant to the course and you got As in both. I really wanted to apply to warwick for accounting and finance but that means i'll have to drop futher maths( which i have an a in 😭)because most universities don't want further maths as the third a level for accounting. And you're probably predicted an a* in maths anyway.
Reply 4
Original post by ketchupcoke
We're taking Edexcel economics B, it's a new spec. And yeah definitely need to start revision earlier this year lol. Also what about dropping biology... is that more relevant to accounting than further maths?

Yeah mine is a new spec aswell, I wanted to drop biology but according to some universities they prefer other subjects rather than further maths in accounting.

Quick Reply

Latest