The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths 2016 grade boundary predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hassanHali
can't be higher than 165 for A* right?

Looks like we'll see! Seems to me that the A* boundary will be between 164-168 however some say a bit lower and some say a bit higher than that. But guess we have to wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
I'd say you're at a B and hopefully if the GBs are with you you have just about scraped an A. I'll pray for you aha :smile: hopefully you got it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thanks i hope it's an A! Got a B last year... Paper 1 went dreadful for me because i made so many stupid mistakes on the easy questions! Like the two way table and angies floors.. Like how? And i got the harder ones right.

Probably a flaw with being in set 2 - they make you practise all the hard stuff and when it's easy you over complicate it. (Like i did with that percentages one).

:frown: Pleaseeee be an A!!
You guys realise the boundaries are up, right? Vusit the nain countdown thread
Reply 463
Original post by AlevelBiologist
You guys realise the boundaries are up, right? Vusit the nain countdown thread

What is the A* boundary? Thanks!
Reply 464
I need prayer guys so that God can work a miracle and I can receive my A.
anyone else feel like preparing for the death of your life after you open the results?
Original post by ben167
What is the A* boundary? Thanks!

170 - tooooo high
image.png
Reply 468
Original post by AlevelBiologist
image.png

Do you know what it is for Edexcel IGCSE?
Original post by ben167
Do you know what it is for Edexcel IGCSE?

I don't think they are up yet, but keep checking the main countdown thread.
Reply 470
we were all so optimistic but now...
105 for a B grade which is ridiculous and up by 10 from last year
Original post by 08hussainf
105 for a B grade which is ridiculous and up by 10 from last year

So true. I thought it would be 100 at the most or 98. 105 THOUGH?
Original post by ak143244
So true. I thought it would be 100 at the most or 98. 105 THOUGH?

Same me, I had 98 in mind. I think it has something to do with the fact that the paper was leaked online which affected other countries and so meant they could've cheated.
Original post by 08hussainf
Same me, I had 98 in mind. I think it has something to do with the fact that the paper was leaked online which affected other countries and so meant they could've cheated.

well how is that fair?? I worked damn well hard for a B and im not even gonna get it now :'( so saddddd
Reply 475
Original post by Theworriedbanana
well how is that fair?? I worked damn well hard for a B and im not even gonna get it now :'( so saddddd

You don't know that yet.
There is still hope, you haven't even received your results yet.
Original post by Rajive
You don't know that yet.
There is still hope, you haven't even received your results yet.

You have more faith in me than I do myself :'D haha I hope so! I'm hoping for a God given miracle rn I dont get why the boundaries are soooooooo high this year?????
Reply 477
You have more faith in me than I do myself :'D haha I hope so! I'm hoping for a God given miracle rn I dont get why the boundaries are soooooooo high this year?????

Lool trust me, I need an A looking at those grade boundaries I died inside. Still have Faith in God though. My college wants an A to do a level maths so I need this as well. Keep praying
Original post by Rajive
Lool trust me, I need an A looking at those grade boundaries I died inside. Still have Faith in God though. My college wants an A to do a level maths so I need this as well. Keep praying

Wow that sucks! We only need a B! Haha,I'm relying on prayers for my grades!! GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW THOUGH!! xo
Wow that sucks! We only need a B! Haha,I'm relying on prayers for my grades!! GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW THOUGH!! xo

I got a B in maths! So happy! Hope you got what you wanted :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending