The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OGGUS
I had a shower and now I'm tired:biggrin:

good job m8
Original post by spotify95
My town only does the one garage sale per year, and this one will be the second one that we are attending/taking part in. :smile: Hopefully things will go as planned. :smile:

On a separate note, I almost smashed the **** out of this Acer Aspire 5742... it is a terrible laptop! :mad: Overheating and not loading my emails.... GRRR!

I'm very tempted to buy a cheap hard drive off eBay, shove it in, take out my 500GB HDD (with my data on it), reinstall Windows on the new drive, then sell the laptop.... as it is a nightmare!

Oh, can I make James_W pay for any new hardware or software that I may require?

Ooh cool, yes hopefully that will be the case :smile:

Ohh wow! That must be really irritating! Good thing I didn't tag you into @CheeseIsVeg's GCSE thread - we're trying to get at least 3060 posts there to beat another thread. I was about to tag you but people post so many pictures and gifs, and that would probably make your laptop even slower, wouldn't it?

I see, well I think making James_W pay for it all is a very good idea :yep: :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
yay :h:

not ur laptop issues again :I

:biggrin:
yay :h:

not ur laptop issues again :I

Yeah, it's that nasty Acer Aspire 5742 again :frown:

Can I smash it to pieces, then make James_W pay for a new laptop for me? :biggrin:

(In case you're wondering who James_W is, it's this guy: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/207237)
image.jpeg
@hamza772000 Vin diesel is with your girl.:biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123

Ohh wow! That must be really irritating! Good thing I didn't tag you into @CheeseIsVeg's GCSE thread - we're trying to get at least 3060 posts there to beat another thread. I was about to tag you but people post so many pictures and gifs, and that would probably make your laptop even slower, wouldn't it?

I see, well I think making James_W pay for it all is a very good idea :yep: :tongue:

I have been summoned :colone:@spotify95 could help anyway ofc :innocent:aren't that many pictures if you load the last current page of the thread :wink:

:mmm:
:smile:
Yeah, it's that nasty Acer Aspire 5742 again :frown:

Can I smash it to pieces, then make James_W pay for a new laptop for me? :biggrin:

(In case you're wondering who James_W is, it's this guy: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/207237)

is it me or does he have the face of satan?
So many triangles on him he is obvs illuminati
spotify - we are onto something - if u break ure laptop now and hurry on with the court case, you could have yourself more than enough cash for a decent laptop :wink:

Yes, it is extremely irritating! I had to restart the whole laptop in the end, though thankfully it recovered all of my tabs from the previous session... Otherwise it would have been gutted - out comes the HDD and the thing goes to eBay :biggrin:

Um.... don't think it would work considering how useless this laptop is even on the best of days!

Yep, even pinkteddyx64 would agree that is a good idea :biggrin:
Speaking of, look at all of the similar usernames that were created! :biggrin: (None of them were me, btw.)
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=James_W&sort_by=login_sort
James_W-
James_W17
James_W18
James_W19
James_W2
James_W250
James_W3
James_W89
James_W9
James_W_Fake
James_Wimpostor

I have been summoned :colone:@spotify95 could help anyway ofc :innocent:aren't that many pictures if you load the last current page of the thread :wink:

Yeah, I guess :tongue:
Original post by OGGUS
image.jpeg
@hamza772000 Vin diesel is with your girl.:biggrin:
Is that even Victoria? :tongue:
Yeah, I guess :tongue:

:tongue:
Yes, it is extremely irritating! I had to restart the whole laptop in the end, though thankfully it recovered all of my tabs from the previous session... Otherwise it would have been gutted - out comes the HDD and the thing goes to eBay :biggrin:

Um.... don't think it would work considering how useless this laptop is even on the best of days!

Yep, even pinkteddyx64 would agree that is a good idea :biggrin:
Speaking of, look at all of the similar usernames that were created! :biggrin: (None of them were me, btw.)
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=James_W&sort_by=login_sort
James_W-
James_W17
James_W18
James_W19
James_W2
James_W250
James_W3
James_W89
James_W9
James_W_Fake
James_Wimpostor

Ohh I see. Haha, gutted! Well, I bet it saw that coming :tongue:

Fair enough :smile:

Wow, well he sure does have his fair share of usernames (and I didn't think they would have been by you :wink:)

I could if the laptop lets me... if you link me to the thread :smile:

Also, could you please help with CTAM a bit later on today? :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Is that even Victoria? :tongue:

It is Victoria:u:
Original post by DarkPlatinum
Damn, too many qualities.

You can never have too many, keeps it interesting :007:
Original post by OGGUS
It is Victoria:u:
its cool :tongue:
:rip: