The Student Room Group

Cheese's Chill out and Chat before GCSE results thread thingi-ma-jig

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480

^
Best entrance evar #truestory :biggrin:

:tongue:
I'm getting too hungry watching this :sigh: (Don't look into the logic plz :wink: )

Original post by Matrix123
Just tag random people? :K:
Ahh I see :biggrin:

Where's the positivity?
Woop, woop! :party:

Spoiler

It has, how are you!? And you see what Cheese said? We need to get at least 3060 posts here to beat another thread so feel free to tag people :h:

Random people who are awesome and could help to bump up the posts :ahee:
@SassKing13 @FireFreezer77 @Andy98 @PrincessBO$$ @mediaya @hamza772000 @OGGUS @I am Kira @LeyK (you should be working :u: but if you have any breaks today :ahee:) @FrenchUnicоrn @Electrospective

Sadly my break time is only ends in about 5 minutes (more like ended decades ago :facepalm2:... But that ain't gonna stop me :tongue: (I'm gonna fail miserably :sigh: )

But I don't have ma music :frown:
So this is the next best thing... Coz I'm not watching YT vids without audio :noway:
Reply 481
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:wink: np
ah :I could you just re-apply and say you forgot and then tell them ur GCSEs (I'm sure they'll be impressive :wink: )

I told them but they said I cant re-apply because the spaces have already been taken but I can just send them my results
Well, not much really :tongue: I have summer homework so most of my time has been spent on that and TSR :tongue: We won't on holiday around Yorkshire which was nice and I have results day tomorrow :ahee:
How about you? :smile:

:dance:

:yeah:

Excited for results day?
I've been here in Bangladesh... I did way too much to be able to type it all to you :biggrin:
It's been good...
Original post by spotify95
Was this the thread that you required me in? :smile:

Good luck to anyone getting GCSE results tomorrow! :smile:

Yeah, if that's alright :smile:
We're only at 510 though so it's a big leap to 3060 :tongue:

Thanks! :h:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:wink: np
ah :I could you just re-apply and say you forgot and then tell them ur GCSEs (I'm sure they'll be impressive :wink: )

:hugs: :console: u dont m8
dont be scared
cheese is here :h:

Spoiler

i fo :tongue:

Haha :rofl:

*runs for life
@CheeseIsVeg : jive :
sup guys :tongue:
Original post by LeyK

^
Best entrance evar #truestory :biggrin:

:tongue:
I'm getting too hungry watching this :sigh: (Don't look into the logic plz :wink: )

Sadly my break time is only ends in about 5 minutes (more like ended decades ago :facepalm2:... But that ain't gonna stop me :tongue: (I'm gonna fail miserably :sigh: )

But I don't have ma music :frown:
So this is the next best thing... Coz I'm not watching YT vids without audio :noway:

Wow, well this is going too slow for me to properly understand :rofl:
Eat something then! :rolleyes: :tongue:
Ohh fair enough! And you will not fail! :nah: (Matrix knows you can get through it with flying colours :u:)
Haha :tongue:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
:yeah:

Excited for results day?
I've been here in Bangladesh... I did way too much to be able to type it all to you :biggrin:
It's been good...

I guess - I just don't really feel like I can be bothered with it :tongue: I'm not excited but I'm not not excited :lol:
Ooh nice...haha fair enough :tongue:

I guess - I just don't really feel like I can be bothered with it :tongue: I'm not excited but I'm not not excited :lol:
Ooh nice...haha fair enough :tongue:

I thought you would say you aren't excited at all, lol....
You seem confident :biggrin:
I hope you do well...
Original post by Electrospective
:colonhash:

I'm Batman
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I'm Batman

I think you're.....

Spoiler

I thought you would say you aren't excited at all, lol....
You seem confident :biggrin:
I hope you do well...

Haha, well I'm not looking forward to it but not for bad reasons just...meh :tongue:
Haha nooooooo, I just can't be bothered with it :lol:
Thanks! :hugs:
Original post by Electrospective
I think you're.....

Spoiler

“I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the Ages of this world alone.” ~ Arwen
“Your time will come. You will face the same Evil, and you will defeat it.” ~ Arwen
"We're together now...everything's going to be fine." ~ Belle
"You don't lose hope, love. If you do, you lose everything." ~ Mrs. Potts
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't." ~ Alice

@CheeseIsVeg
Eww @Matrix123 keep your love poetry to yourself...
There are 14 year olds out here ya know...
Eww @Matrix123 keep your love poetry to yourself...
There are 14 year olds out here ya know...

Love poetry? :lolwut:
What were you reading? :hmmmm2:

Quick Reply

Latest