The Student Room Group

Should I tell this girl that I like her?

I've been really into this girl in the year above me for the past two years, but I dont know if it would be weird for me to tell her.
She's really confident, and I only know her through meeting her at parties as she's friends of some of my friends. Her personality is kind of making fun of you in a jokey way, so I'm scared of her being rude to me if she tells me she doesn't like me back

We spoke on whatsapp for a bit but the conversation kind of fizzled out. She's bi, and I'm a gay girl, but she doesn't know that I'm into girls so this may be why she hasn't really shown romantic interest in me. Shall I tell her that I'm gay and that I like her?
Reply 1
Bump
yeah, sure you may as well, think of it this way:
you dont tell her - its a missed opportunity and maybe the feeling is mutual but you'll never know.
you do tell her- at least she knows, if the feeling is mutual then all is good, if not i'm sure your 'secret' will be kept in good faith (unless she's a knob)
hope that helps, sorry i cant really advise any further!
Reply 3
Original post by connormc199
yeah, sure you may as well, think of it this way:
you dont tell her - its a missed opportunity and maybe the feeling is mutual but you'll never know.
you do tell her- at least she knows, if the feeling is mutual then all is good, if not i'm sure your 'secret' will be kept in good faith (unless she's a knob)
hope that helps, sorry i cant really advise any further!

Problem is, she's at uni and I'll be starting at a different one a few hours away. She probably won't want a relationship will she?
Reply 4
i dont know why im commenting... or how i found this, but heres an idea...

you could ask her for some advice on dealing with being gay and what her experiences being bi were like whilst she was your age. as shes older she wouldnt mind passing on some of her 'wisdom' to a 'friend' also that way she knows your gay, but doesnt know that you fancy her, yet, if shes attracted to you then she'll probably start showing signs afterwards, or if not, then just tell her but after the convo i previously mentioned, that way she'll know that your gay and suspect that you like her but not fully know... i guess girls are attracted to mystery, so im told, so that could help

anyway good luck :P
Original post by Anonymous
Problem is, she's at uni and I'll be starting at a different one a few hours away. She probably won't want a relationship will she?

tbh friends with benefits is the best thing ever

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending