The Student Room Group

Personal Statement

Hello, I was wondering if there was anybody on here who has been to university and could help me out with my personal statement. I have written it however I need help on certain parts such as shortening it down and also finding where I can improve on it. Also if anybody knows any good websites it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Original post by Lewilew
Hello, I was wondering if there was anybody on here who has been to university and could help me out with my personal statement. I have written it however I need help on certain parts such as shortening it down and also finding where I can improve on it. Also if anybody knows any good websites it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Do NOT send your ps to ANYONE. Plagiarism is a very real issue, and make sure you don't post it online either, or it will be cached by Google. I will move your post to our Personal Statement Advice forum, where you will get more advice, and I suggest you also use TSR's PS Builder tool.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=26328-How-to-write-an-excellent-personal-statement-in-10-steps
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending