The Student Room Group

French police force woman to take off clothes

Absolutely despicable. I don't understand how people can argue this is acceptable. The same people who defend France in the name of their 'secularism' criticise the likes of Iran and Saudi. (picture showing woman in Iran confronted by police for dressing 'too revealing' )

Also her clothing doesn't even resemble the burkini which was banned(wrongfully imo). The French police just wanted to target a Muslim woman and express their bigotry through supposed justification. Onlookers were clapping and shouting at the Muslim woman to 'go home' while the woman and her child were crying.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Is the top picture even recent? Where's the link to the article on it?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Is the top picture even recent?

Yesterday I believe. There's been articles on it
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Yesterday I believe. There's been articles on it

Ah yeah got one.
Maybe they should have followed the rules then.
Reply 6
Oppression.
Vive la France! Vive la République!

:france::france::france::france: :france:

[video="youtube;4K1q9Ntcr5g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Anyone that agrees to that is just sick and perverted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ooo mahh goodd this is exactly what ISIS wanted... this was their plan all along. You watch, France will be targeted in a terrorist attack now
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

All them thirsty Kuffar feasting their hungry eyes on sweet pure muslima flesh and booty thinking nasty dirty thoughts :bee:
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Much like anyone who thinks Muslim women should cover up :smile:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
All them thirsty Kuffar feasting their hungry eyes on sweet pure muslima flesh and booty thinking nasty dirty thoughts :bee:

Don't forget the hair :wink:

Ironic the rules of modesty don't seem to apply to men.
Reply 13
Original post by Dodgypirate
Much like anyone who thinks Muslim women should cover up :smile:

Thinking and forcing someone to do something are two different things. Learn the difference :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The hair i forgot about the hair bloody nora!

Original post by Mathemagicien
France is aggressively secular, and has been for a long time. With Islamic terrorism, they are understandably becoming more aggressive in doubling down on Islamic influences that clash with Western values.

How does clothing present a threat of Islamic terrorism though.

This post from Chuka Umuna sums things up very nicely:

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 16.27.07.png

Not here to talk about Islam
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Not here to talk about Islam

It would've come up anyway but on this event, I can't say I'm surprised. The French are growing much tighter with Islamic influence with France. I remember reading Corsica has banned the burkini too.
Original post by HAnwar

But jokes on you and everyone else that supports this anyways, because Muslim women will find a way to rise above this oppression :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure they will. Leaving France for a start :wink:

If you want to be able to wear a burkini, go to a place where they are accepted...
Original post by Dodgypirate
I'm sure they will. Leaving France for a start :wink:

If you want to be able to wear a burkini, go to a place where they are accepted...

do you expect the Muslims who have lived in France for years, who are French and who completely and utterly support democratic values to just walk away from their homeland?

:rolleyes:

this is a democracy, burkinis should be accepted, not to mention the fact that wetsuits/diving wetsuits have the same *cough* problem *cough* as burkinis for concealment.

discrimination like this plays right into the terrorists' hands, who want to divide us

Quick Reply

Latest