The Student Room Group

What are your favorite supplements?

Right now I have spectrum fish oil, and BSN Syntha - 6, which tastes like the nectar of the gods. ON WHey is the best protein poweder in my opinion though. What are your favourite supplements?
Vit D
High quality DHA+EPA fish oil is the nuts. I have Swisse which has a chocolate tasting coating (which is incredible) Really helps me personally. Ye apart from that Vit D as AC said, a Multi + a Joint complex, creatine. Protein powder to fill up macros when needed.

EPA+DHA oil and creatine are my most important though I'd say
My favourite supplements are mostly on-to-go ones. I am a big fan of protein shakes, cookies and bars (as I am addicted to snacks so much). I am very picky though, a lot of companies offer these supplements with lot's of chemicals and they taste like chemical rather than a shake or cookie. So far I have found only sci-mx products more close to natural taste. So I mostly use them.
Impact whey, eazee proteenz.
ON Gold Standard, Vitamin D, green tea extract, BCAA and also most importantly... CAFFEINE.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
Vit D

do you take vitamin k2 also ?
Original post by democracyforum
do you take vitamin k2 also ?

No, it's not needed in a balanced diet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
No, it's not needed in a balanced diet

Posted from TSR Mobile

you can make the same argument for vitamin D
Omega 3 fish oil capsules
Original post by democracyforum
you can make the same argument for vitamin D

Humans are pretty bad at getting Vit D out of food, it's from sun and due to our relatively indoor lifestyles, we don't get enough of it living in this country
Wellman Multivit, Magnesium, Fish Oils with high EHA, L Tyrosine and occasionally 5 HTP (when I'm hanging lol)
Reply 12
This is a great thread, some really useful tips here!

I'm currently taking a brain multi vit called Nurozan. Is great to help enhance your concentration and focus, which helps for mental work and study.
I also take a supplement called ashwagandha. Is great for boosting energy but also has a calming effect on your nervous system so is good for stress and anxiety symptoms too. It's also supposed to be helpful for people who are recovering from adrenal fatigue.
Omega 3,6,9 fish oil , whey protein and vitamin B.

I also take a supplement called Rhodiola Rosea which is good for physical endurance and stress.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Johnpolo
Omega 3,6,9 fish oil , whey protein and vitamin B.

I also take a supplement called Rhodiola Rosea which is good for physical endurance and stress.

Vitamin D coz rickets.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Currently I've just tried this supplement called BrainZyme.
It's basically a brain supplement.
I was skeptical initially but it works though, and it contains all natural stuff, which is why it's my go-to supplement now.
try for healthyselfprograms.

Quick Reply

Latest