The Student Room Group

Cheese's Chill out and Chat before GCSE results thread thingi-ma-jig

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Hehe :tongue:

Woopwoop!!!
Tbh we need some in the randomness thread too!

I was thinking we could put more into this as @CheeseIsVeg wants as many posts here as possible...then after results day we could return to our humble abode that is the randomness thread :h:
@FireFreezer77
Another:

Jamie looks so awkward and isolated here :rofl:

Mmmmm :biggrin:

Original post by Matrix123

@FireFreezer77 why is Graham's sleeve half rolled up? :hmmmm2:

Haha goodness knows!

Mmm that dress on Sydney = :love:
Mmmmm :biggrin:

Haha goodness knows!

Mmm that dress on Sydney = :love:

Thought you would like those :biggrin:
@FireFreezer77
Another:

Jamie looks so awkward and isolated here :rofl:

Haha he sure does!! I wonder why hes there!? :tongue:
@hamza772000 yay a tag :woo: :tongue:
Haha he sure does!! I wonder why hes there!? :tongue:

Haha me too! It reminds me of this one:

I know Sydney is the lead singer and all but her leaning slightly makes Graham look even more awkward than he already did XD
@FireFreezer77 Another notification, yes, but what happened to Graham being in the photo? :gasp:
Haha :rofl:

Glad to hear it! Don't want to make you worry. Sorry, let me rephrase: I don't want to trigger your brain into worrying, but do you know when you're collecting results tomorrow? :smile:

Haha, I can still hope though :moon:
And yeah, I guess that's true :tongue: how about half that figure? :tongue:

Ooh yeah

Yep, you can hope :yep:

I say... you may get to about 1000 posts, but probably no more. This isn't me being a pessimist, it's me being a realist. (I'm usually either a realist or optimist.)
I was thinking we could put more into this as @CheeseIsVeg wants as many posts here as possible...then after results day we could return to our humble abode that is the randomness thread :h:

Ah ok no worries, hopefully we can help her reach her goal!
When is results day?
Woop!! Then hopefully we can reach our 10k goal!

Thought you would like those :biggrin:

Freezer loves them! :biggrin:
Original post by spotify95
Yep, you can hope :yep:

I say... you may get to about 1000 posts, but probably no more. This isn't me being a pessimist, it's me being a realist. (I'm usually either a realist or optimist.)

Haha yeah, my hopes of getting 3060 have been steadily decreasing as time goes on :tongue:
Fair enough :smile:
Ah ok no worries, hopefully we can help her reach her goal!
When is results day?
Woop!! Then hopefully we can reach our 10k goal!

Freezer loves them! :biggrin:

Hopefully - tag other people, random people, who might be able to boost the count and to just chat about random stuff here
Tomorrow :mmm:
I'm sure we will :yep:

Good! :biggrin:
Haha yeah, my hopes of getting 3060 have been steadily decreasing as time goes on :tongue:
Fair enough :smile:

Yeah - likewise with CTAM getting done quickly :tongue: That reminds me, will MTZ (and possibly CTAM by 5s) ever see the 2nd thread part? Let alone reaching the million...

Hopefully - tag other people, random people, who might be able to boost the count and to just chat about random stuff hereTomorrow :mmm:I'm sure we will :yep:Good! :biggrin:

Good idea :yep: and then once this thread is done, tag them into CTAM and the other counting threads :yep:
Haha me too! It reminds me of this one:

I know Sydney is the lead singer and all but her leaning slightly makes Graham look even more awkward than he already did XD

Haha, there must be a reason!

Haha :rofl: It covers him up a bit, very casual!
@hamza772000 yay a tag :woo: :tongue:
Sorry for the late reply, so yh erm we shouldn't trust unreliable sources :mmm:
Original post by spotify95
Yeah - likewise with CTAM getting done quickly :tongue: That reminds me, will MTZ (and possibly CTAM by 5s) ever see the 2nd thread part? Let alone reaching the million...

Good idea :yep: and then once this thread is done, tag them into CTAM and the other counting threads :yep:

Haha :tongue: Woah :shock: I just went over to MTZ and it's coming up to it's 2nd year! Wow, well who know? :dontknow: Hopefully we can attract more people over there...I can't really talk though because I haven't really contributed much recently :tongue:

Thanks - yup! :h:
Haha, there must be a reason!

Haha :rofl: It covers him up a bit, very casual!

Haha yeah :tongue: but I'm pretty sure Graham is her favourite so...why? :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
Sorry for the late reply, so yh erm we shouldn't trust unreliable sources :mmm:

No worries - I was just about to tag you again :lol: Haha, very well said :yy: :tongue:
Haha yeah :tongue: but I'm pretty sure Graham is her favourite so...why? :tongue:

No worries - I was just about to tag you again :lol: Haha, very well said :yy: :tongue:
Oh, lol, sorry :redface:

Haha, Matrix you're acting as if you've never heard that before :mmm:
Original post by hamza772000
Oh, lol, sorry :redface:

Haha, Matrix you're acting as if you've never heard that before :mmm:

No worries, Hamza, really! :smile:

My tells me it all the time actually :u:
Do you know of anyone you could tag to get spamming in this thread? :tongue:
@FireFreezer77 Great picture for Sydney and Graham, maybe not so much for Jamie and Noah :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest