The Student Room Group

Is this weird?

Is it weird to take a bag like this to uni

http://m.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_089010701460_-1

Is it too big?
No, I think it should be alright. It's good for carrying folders in I guess
Reply 2
You'll be one of thousands of new students - nobody will care what bag you're carrying.

It looks quite practical for iPad, books, folders etc, but it's quite expensive for the battering it's about to take (bumping around crowds, being left on the lecture theatre floor etc). There are probably cheaper options if cost is an issue. If not and it's what you like, then go for it.
Original post by shazy2014
Is it weird to take a bag like this to uni

http://m.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_089010701460_-1

Is it too big?

Hello :smile:

I'd say since being at university, 99.9% of girls I see have these bags. You'll be fine!

Best of luck :biggrin:
1. No one will care what you carry. 2. I had to laugh bit when I opened it after reading "is it too big?", I certainly didn't expect a shopper haha! I would argue that it isn't big enough, but that is for you to determine after a couple of weeks (I started uni with a bag about that size and haven't used it since first year because I realised very quickly that I needed a backpack).
It's more weird as to how overpriced that bag is.
Reply 6
Original post by GoingToBurst
1. No one will care what you carry. 2. I had to laugh bit when I opened it after reading "is it too big?", I certainly didn't expect a shopper haha! I would argue that it isn't big enough, but that is for you to determine after a couple of weeks (I started uni with a bag about that size and haven't used it since first year because I realised very quickly that I needed a backpack).

It's quite big, have you been through all the pictures?
Reply 7
Original post by GoingToBurst

Oh wow what stuff did you put in your bag to make it that much?
It's quite big, have you been through all the pictures?

Yeah, I have.
Oh wow what stuff did you put in your bag to make it that much?

Textbooks, laptop & laptop charger, phone charger, purse, pencil case, snacks, notebook/binder, calculator (sometimes), water bottle & noise cancelling headphones for the library.Some days I have my gym bag too.
Reply 9
when did things ever get this deep? It's a bag fam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending