The Student Room Group

Retaking AS Maths whilst doing A2

Due to me not putting in the effort I got an E in AS maths. I will now be AS + A2 next year. My teacher said that i will not do well and will have an E next year. But if i put in the effort is there a chance i could get A/B? :smile:
Original post by epicfox14
Due to me not putting in the effort I got an E in AS maths. I will now be AS + A2 next year. My teacher said that i will not do well and will have an E next year. But if i put in the effort is there a chance i could get A/B? :smile:

I also have to retake AS maths with A2 maths. My plan is to first get good with C3 and C4. Since that makes C2 and C1 easier. We can do it!!
Reply 2
Original post by SuperHuman98
I also have to retake AS maths with A2 maths. My plan is to first get good with C3 and C4. Since that makes C2 and C1 easier. We can do it!!

YES!! I think i may try doing it that way too. We can do it :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by epicfox14

**** your teacher. Please put in the work so that you can rub it in his/her face so hard when you get an A*
Reply 4
Original post by Naruke
**** your teacher. Please put in the work so that you can rub it in his/her face so hard when you get an A*

Yeah. I would love to do that. Cheers for that.

Quick Reply

Latest