The Student Room Group

STEP Prep Thread 2016 (Mark. II)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 16Characters....
This year's lot must be cooler than we were, so they aren't spending their summer doing STEP.

Original post by EricPiphany
Speak for yourself lol :wink: I was self studying C3 and C4, there was a lot of trig and integration to learn...

I realised that I have to be careful to be polite to you on here, since we'll probably be spending 3 years in close vicinity...
Original post by drandy76
Trig...that's circles and stuff right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

tru dat
tru dat

Good, means I'm ready for uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good, means I'm ready for uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uni? trig is PhD stuff
Uni? trig is PhD stuff

Fek. What about adishun, what level is that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I realised that I have to be careful to be polite to you on here, since we'll probably be spending 3 years in close vicinity...

That is the advantage of the internet. We will not know who the other is in real life.
Fek. What about adishun, what level is that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

God level
God level

Back to school for me then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3308
Original post by 16Characters....
That is the advantage of the internet. We will not know who the other is in real life.

I'm sure it won't be too hard figuring it out! I had two/three people come up and tentatively ask me if I'm Zacken on interview day. :tongue:
Original post by Zacken
I'm sure it won't be too hard figuring it out! I had two/three people come up and tentatively ask me if I'm Zacken on interview day. :tongue:

As in students coming for an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3310
Original post by Chittesh14
As in students coming for an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah.
Original post by Zacken

Well your face was ur profile pic.
Wadyu expect u supid boy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zacken

dont be so happy i paid them to do so
Interested to see what the workload is actually like, in first person, for Computer Science. When I went on the shadowing scheme everyone seemed dead tired all the time xD

I bet it's even higher for people doing maths as well :O
Original post by ComputerMaths97
Interested to see what the workload is actually like, in first person, for Computer Science. When I went on the shadowing scheme everyone seemed dead tired all the time xD

I bet it's even higher for people doing maths as well :O

I heard that for maths it is just crazy hard.
Other ssubjects have the highest workload.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can we have a year with people writing properly? I might ignore any post with "fam", "bro" or "blud"*:rolleyes:
Original post by shamika
Can we have a year with people writing properly? I might ignore any post with "fam", "bro" or "blud"*:rolleyes:

Well that is a bit stupid. Move with times broski.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shamika

wat u chattin blud? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending