The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Accomodation

Hello :smile:

I am portuguese and i'm going to Coventry University this september. However i'm really worried because i haven't applied for accomodation. I'm really undecided on what to choose. It seems that uni halls are very expensive. I would love to know if anyone's interested in sharing a house/flat.

Cheers!! :smile:
Reply 1
I'm going Cov and me and 2 others are looking at uni halls/private, we're thinking of a house or something, depends if you're clean though?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by NandishV
I'm going Cov and me and 2 others are looking at uni halls/private, we're thinking of a house or something, depends if you're clean though?

I have already applied to uni accomodation, though i haven't had any response yet. But i still don't know if i want it. If i could find a house that would be less expensive than living in uni i would do it. Is it only boys or also girls?
Reply 3
Original post by Maggss
I have already applied to uni accomodation, though i haven't had any response yet. But i still don't know if i want it. If i could find a house that would be less expensive than living in uni i would do it. Is it only boys or also girls?

I've applied to uni accom too but they're gonna be like 480-500 a month whereas private I've seen if you rent a house is around 700 for 3 rooms which cuts to around 230 which is a massive saving!
And just us 3 guys but if you want to inv any people that's fine as long as they're clean lol.
Reply 4
I've applied to uni accom too but they're gonna be like 480-500 a month whereas private I've seen if you rent a house is around 700 for 3 rooms which cuts to around 230 which is a massive saving!
And just us 3 guys but if you want to inv any people that's fine as long as they're clean lol.

Yeah i've seen that too, there's a massive difference. what are studying? Are you from UK?
I'll let you know something. (by the way, i'm clean ahha)
Reply 5
Hi! Is anyone looking to share a house or flat?

Hey man, I'm up for a house share too. I'll PM you. Found anything yet?
Reply 7
[QUOTE=Brenda_K;67372960]Hi! Is anyone looking to share a house or flat?

I am!! 😬😬😬
Reply 8
Original post by stevenjamesleda
Hey man, I'm up for a house share too. I'll PM you. Found anything yet?

pm me cause we've got one I think!
i am looking for accommodation help me out please

Quick Reply

Latest